approximately constant in a sentence
1) This pattern of mortality has remained approximately constant over the post-war period.
2) Cylindrical bore brass instruments are those in which approximately constant diameter tubing predominates.
3) Thus, the thermal conductivity of nonmetals is approximately constant at low temperatures.
approximately constant example sentences4) It appeared to cause an approximately constant sunward acceleration of for both spacecraft.
5) Coil sprung forks keep an approximately constant spring rate throughout their travel and act linear.
6) They assume implicitly that over this short-term horizon the supply side will be approximately constant .
7) Activating each switch a constant number of times makes the error related to switching approximately constant .
8) The input node is a low impedance node so its voltage remains approximately constant during operation at __FORMULA__ volts.
9) At such temperatures the solid creeps and even though the surface area changes, the volume remains approximately constant .
10) Once the drain-source voltage reaches a certain minimum value, the JFET enters saturation where current is approximately constant .
11) However to simplify the apparatus the radiometer will not be used and the light intensity will be assumed approximately constant .
12) The global equilibrium inventory of tritium is approximately constant due to a fixed production rate and losses proportional to the inventory.
13) At carrying capacity, because population size is approximately constant , birthrates must equal death rates, and population growth is zero.
14) Beams with very small divergence, i.e., with approximately constant beam radius over significant propagation distances, are called collimated beams.
15) An approximately constant current flows from the positive rail, through the resistor and into the base of the multiple emitter transistor.
example sentences with approximately constant16) They may simply have spent longer in such areas and by giving reports at an approximately constant rate have produced the effects observed.
17) New faults in virgin rock form in each lithology with an approximately constant acute angle between 1 and the two conjugate fault orientations.
18) This contradicts the fact that the observed radii of nuclei increase as W"3, so that the nuclear density is approximately constant .
19) Some basic circuits can be designed by assuming that the emitter-base voltage is approximately constant , and that collector current is beta times the base current.
20) They cool and enlarge at approximately constant luminosity to become a red supergiant, then contract and increase in temperature as the outer layers are blown away.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximately constant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximately constant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximately constant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximately constant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximately constant.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximately constant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximately constant
Compound Sentences with approximately constant
Complex Sentences with approximately constant
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximately constant