approximation in a sentence
1) Perhaps more importantly though every analog component is an approximation .
2) This gives you a pretty close approximation .
3) The poster is concerned with probabilistic approximation of metric spaces.
approximation example sentences4) The latter is interpreted as an approximation .
5) Pond level provides a close approximation of groundwater level.
6) This expression is called the sum of products approximation .
7) Here is how the approximation is made.
8) Nor is it feasible with finite difference approximation .
9) Horse betting is also quite a close approximation .
10) The complex double precision approximation of this function is available online.
11) However this approximation becomes inaccurate in extreme physical situations.
12) This approximation yields a straightforward linear equation describing the phenomenon.
13) Greater accuracy in approximation requires a longer delay.
14) Listed fee is an approximation per year.
15) As a result, various approximation schemes are typically used.
example sentences with approximation16) The approximation doesn't show that result.
17) The Born-Oppenheimer approximation is inherently assumed.
18) Even at best this is a rather crude approximation .
19) It is a very useful approximation for other situations.
20) At best it's a pale approximation .
21) In most domains every description is only an approximation .
22) Below is a pictorial representation of the integral approximation .
23) Thus pond level provides a close approximation of the water table.
24) Can the approximation be improved in small samples?
25) We illustrate this approximation in Figure 2.
26) But the average is a reasonable approximation . 14.
27) In this approximation , the static error is zero.
28) This approximation improves efficiency at the cost of accuracy.
How to use approximation in a sentence29) The coefficients of the linear approximation are determined as follows.
30) However, the central difference yields a more accurate approximation .
31) Positive integration consists in approximation of laws and standards.
32) This is probably the most rigorous approximation that is practical.
33) For example, atomic theory is an approximation of quantum mechanics.
34) Outer space is the closest natural approximation to a perfect vacuum.
35) The larger weight, the more important is a close approximation .
36) This can also be called reasoning through successive approximation .
37) On average, the approximation improves as more grains are dropped.
38) Suppose we have some current approximation "x""n".
39) This approximation can introduce additional error in the resulting data.
40) A theory is a model or approximation to reality.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximation.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximation
Compound Sentences with approximation
Complex Sentences with approximation
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximation