highly appreciative in a sentence
1) Walker was highly appreciative of the appearance of Davros in the episode.
2) Although the response to the film was mixed, critics were highly appreciative of Moore's performance.
3) Whatever problems had overtaken the club's relationship with its imports, Zhang was highly appreciative of their contribution.
highly appreciative example sentences4) Also, he published a highly appreciative article on this promising poet to draw attention of the literary circle.
5) He was highly appreciative of Tate, saying " moved even further away from her "Runaway" character that initially joined the show.
6) Ramer said Brodsky was highly appreciative of American poetry and especially admired Robert Frost, who later influenced Brodsky's presentations on American literature.
7) Highly appreciative ,
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of highly appreciative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of highly appreciative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with highly appreciative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word highly appreciative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with highly appreciative.
20 examples of simple sentences of highly appreciative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of highly appreciative
Compound Sentences with highly appreciative
Complex Sentences with highly appreciative
Compound-Complex Sentences with highly appreciative