appreciative smile in a sentence
1) Harper took a step back and gave Lucille an appreciative smile .
2) Mark smiled the appreciative smile of a man who was just looking, not buying.
3) He glanced the question at Sims, who kept his appreciative smile fixed on Maxim.
appreciative smile example sentences4) An appreciative smile and a lingering look which I had secretly returned from behind my sunglasses.
5) Despite their defeat they congratulated us with an appreciative smile and asked for a joint picture.
6) I was going to play ," Kenney said, allowing for a slight, appreciative smile .
7) He was in his middle thirties, his square tanned face set in a permanent appreciative smile , dark hair cut neat and fairly short.
8) Instead , "close" with a reason why it was nice to meet them, and "... smile: not that insincere salesperson smile... but a genuine, appreciative smile .
9) "Yes, please," Barbara replied with an appreciative smile .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appreciative smile
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appreciative smile with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appreciative smile
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appreciative smile in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appreciative smile.
20 examples of simple sentences of appreciative smile. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appreciative smile
Compound Sentences with appreciative smile
Complex Sentences with appreciative smile
Compound-Complex Sentences with appreciative smile