apocryphal literature in a sentence
1) In the apocryphal literature , Satan rules over a host of angels.
2) The alleged prophecies apparently belonged to the apocryphal Zoroastrian literature popular with various Gnostics.
3) During this time period, heaven made its first appearance in the apocryphal period literature .
apocryphal literature example sentences4) A number of accounts in apocryphal literature build on the synoptic accounts of the crucifixion darkness.
5) Apocryphal Petrine literature : Of writings of this class four claim mention here, the Gospel, the Apocalypse, the Preaching, and the Acts.
6) The idea of the dualism of body and soul (with the soul surviving the dead body) is addressed in the apocryphal period literature several times such as in these passages:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apocryphal literature
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apocryphal literature with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apocryphal literature
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apocryphal literature in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apocryphal literature.
20 examples of simple sentences of apocryphal literature. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apocryphal literature
Compound Sentences with apocryphal literature
Complex Sentences with apocryphal literature
Compound-Complex Sentences with apocryphal literature