apocatastasis in a sentence
1) But most writers do not simply identify apocatastasis with universal reconciliation.
2) His one famous work was based on the idea of apocatastasis .
3) Thereupon follows the apocatastasis , the resurrection of the dead.
apocatastasis example sentences4) See universal reconciliation, " apocatastasis " and the Problem of Hell.
5) Professor Constantinos A. Patrides surveyed the history of apocatastasis in his .
6) However, it is not clear or universally accepted that Gregory held to the doctrine of apocatastasis .
7) Stravinskas identifies apocatastasis with universalism or universal reconciliation, and some of the older sources do so also.
8) He also opposes the doctrine of apocatastasis (65, 20; 402, 34; 470, 22).
9) In fact, Clement used the term " apocatastasis " to refer only to the "restoration" of a select few.
10) Much of this research was incorporated by French priest Pierre Batiffol into an article on apocatastasis later translated for the 1911 Catholic Encyclopedia.
11) A form of " apocatastasis " was also attributed to Gregory of Nyssa and possibly the Ambrosiaster, attributed to Ambrose of Milan.
12) Apocatastasis (; from , also anglicized as apokatastasis) is reconstitution, restitution, or restoration to the original or primordial condition.
13) This theory of apocatastasis could be easily interpreted to imply that even devils would be saved, as was the case during the later Origenist controversies.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apocatastasis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apocatastasis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apocatastasis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apocatastasis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apocatastasis.
20 examples of simple sentences of apocatastasis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apocatastasis
Compound Sentences with apocatastasis
Complex Sentences with apocatastasis
Compound-Complex Sentences with apocatastasis