apocope in a sentence
1) This is known as the Danish apocope .
2) The final step of lenition is then complete apocope .
3) Apocope of final "*-i" when at least two syllables preceded.
apocope example sentences4) In some varieties the apocope of word-final vowels or other factors may cause exceptional final stress.
5) Word-final short vowels tend to be subject to apocope except for when the stem is syllabic.
6) Not only does this dialect sometimes feature apocope , but consonants also vary slightly from standard Māori.
7) Another typical feature of Upper German is the apocope of schwa and (e.g. Lichtenst.
8) In these cases, words have undergone a seemingly systematic elision of final letters, or apocope .
9) It is characterized by the use of apocope , palatalization and retroflex flaps (thick "L").
10) Those that affect words that combine into phrases are vocalic apocope , consonantic apocope, amalgamation, and stress losses.
11) Those that affect words that combine into phrases are vocalic apocope, consonantic apocope , amalgamation, and stress losses.
12) Due to apocope and the morphology, both tones and the stød can now be found on one- and two-syllable words.
13) This occurred after apocope , or was still productive at the time, as the newly consonant-final syllables resulting from apocope triggered gradation as well.
14) This occurred after apocope, or was still productive at the time, as the newly consonant-final syllables resulting from apocope triggered gradation as well.
15) A further point concerns Trager's analysis of Taos coda syllables: CC clusters occurring in codas are only possible as a result of vowel elision, which is often apocope .
example sentences with apocope16) In verb inflection, infixation, consonant mutation, and apocope are prominent processes, and the number of irregular verbs is large.
17) There was a tendency to eliminate final consonants in Vulgar Latin, either by dropping them ( apocope ) or adding a vowel after them (epenthesis).
18) Furthermore, the apocope of word-final sounds is extensive and has contributed to a shift from a purely agglutinative to a fusional language.
19) Complex blending, with both apocope and aphesis:
20) a higher tendency of apocope of unstressed (cf. above).
21) Blending with either apocope or aphesis:
22) " apocope .
23) Split infinitive, with apocope , e.g., "å væra" ("værra"/"vårrå"/"varra") versus "å bit", common in some areas in Sør-Trøndelag and Nord-Trøndelag
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apocope
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apocope with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apocope
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apocope in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apocope.
20 examples of simple sentences of apocope. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apocope
Compound Sentences with apocope
Complex Sentences with apocope
Compound-Complex Sentences with apocope