apocalyptical in a sentence
1) The fresco depicts an apocalyptical angel with five candleholders.
2) That the thousand apocalyptical years are not passed but future. 2.
3) This apocalyptical act was promoting their upcoming performance by parading throughout the venue .
apocalyptical example sentences4) Depicting an almost apocalyptical wilderness, Blake laments how "brother in brother's blood must bathe.
5) The "Hindustan Times" wrote that the apocalyptical gang war in the climax is reminiscent of "Apocalypse Now".
6) Apocalyptical key.
7) Some seem to have taken it as a sign by which they would escape the apocalyptical revenge of the Turks that Hut predicted.
8) And no this isn't some raving lunatic spouting about the apocalyptical (sp?) End Days or any of that crap.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apocalyptical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apocalyptical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apocalyptical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apocalyptical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apocalyptical.
20 examples of simple sentences of apocalyptical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apocalyptical
Compound Sentences with apocalyptical
Complex Sentences with apocalyptical
Compound-Complex Sentences with apocalyptical