apochromatic in a sentence
1) Most professional telephoto lenses since the early 1980s are apochromatic .
2) This occurs most commonly with apochromatic objectives.
3) Apochromatic lenses are sometimes recommended due to their improved focusing across the spectrum.
apochromatic example sentences4) I had been shooting planetary with my Astro-Physics 130EDT triplet apochromatic refractor.
5) These are apochromatic telephoto lenses using a 5-element variation of the Tele-Xenar design.
6) It uses the sharpest and highest contrast 80 mm apochromatic triplet lens we have ever offered.
7) All of these methods are used to preserve the outstanding contrast of this exceptional apochromatic lens.
8) At this price point you are into the same price range a expensive high-end apochromatic refractors.
9) If you need dual use for astrophotography and visual astronomy, get an apochromatic refractor.
10) These are 6-element, 4-group apochromatic lenses with a 75° angle of coverage.
11) Minus Violet filters filter out excessive blue wavelengths for refractors and camera lenses that are not apochromatic .
12) It can also occur in all but the absolute best-corrected, most-expensive, apochromatic refractors.
13) Apo-Artar lenses are an apochromatic symmetrical 4-element design, which is optimized for 1:1 reproduction.
14) Has an apochromatic lens ED with a very low dispersion to prevent from scattering problems of the light.
15) The catadioptric camera lens' heyday was the 1960s and 1970s, before apochromatic refractive telephoto lenses.
example sentences with apochromatic16) Subsequently the new glasses would demonstrate their value in correcting astigmatism, and in the production of apochromatic lenses.
17) Today's photographic lens state-of-the-art is apochromatic correction, which is, very roughly, twice as strict as anastigmatic.
18) This is a 6-element, 4-group apochromatic lens design, which has since been replaced by the Apo-Symmar L-Series.
19) Most experienced astrophotographers find that a good 4 or 5 inch apochromatic refractor is an excellent choice for deep-sky astrophotography because of its versatility.
20) Canon and other manufacturers have used synthetically grown crystals of calcium fluoride components in lenses to aid apochromatic design, and to reduce light dispersion.
21) Apochromatic lenses have special lens elements ( aspheric, extra-low dispersion etc) to minimize the problem, hence they usually cost more.
22) The external finder is a Vixen 103mm ED apochromatic with low dispersion lenses to prevent light scattering problems, and has a focal length of 795mm.
23) APO - apochromatic lens element(s)
24) 5 inch f/6 Astro-Physics triplet apochromatic refractor
25) Lens: 130mm apochromatic Refractor
26) Astro-Physics 130mm aperture Doublet apochromatic Refractor
27) The Goerz Apo-Artar (Germany/USA) photoengraving process lens was apochromatic in 1904, although ultra-tight quality control helped.
28) The result could be an expensive plan apochromatic microscope objective and high-resolution digital camera crippled in resolution by an inappropriate optical coupler.
How to use apochromatic in a sentence29) Another option would be the $845 Takahashi FS-60CB Fluorite apochromatic refractor with 60mm of aperture and 355mm of focal length at f/5.9.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apochromatic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apochromatic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apochromatic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apochromatic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apochromatic.
20 examples of simple sentences of apochromatic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apochromatic
Compound Sentences with apochromatic
Complex Sentences with apochromatic
Compound-Complex Sentences with apochromatic