apocalyptic landscape in a sentence
1) Follow the little bug-eye robot through a surrealistic mechanized post apocalyptic landscape .
2) Garnett's work has long focused on the apocalyptic landscape and representations of cataclysmic events in the media.
3) The title of the painting references "Europe After The Rain" by Max Ernst, which is a post war apocalyptic landscape .
apocalyptic landscape example sentences4) Asuka and Shinji are rematerialized from the sea of LCL together on a beach, with a view of the severed head of Lilith and the apocalyptic landscape .
5) An apocalyptic landscape by Enzo Cucchi (lot 66, est. $100,000-150,000), the most important Italian picture offered during the week, fetched the low estimate.
6) More often , when we do picture the future, it looks either like a reproduced version of the present or like some apocalyptic landscape .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apocalyptic landscape
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apocalyptic landscape with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apocalyptic landscape
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apocalyptic landscape in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apocalyptic landscape.
20 examples of simple sentences of apocalyptic landscape. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apocalyptic landscape
Compound Sentences with apocalyptic landscape
Complex Sentences with apocalyptic landscape
Compound-Complex Sentences with apocalyptic landscape