apocalyptic scene in a sentence
1) To its credit, the apocalyptic scenes are quite well done.
2) It was an apocalyptic scene as the flames covered the city in a bright glow.
3) Rockman turns this idea upside down, depicting apocalyptic scenes , while incorporating realism of the Hudson River School.
apocalyptic scene example sentences4) In apocalyptic scenes overnight, protesters hurled paving stones, fireworks and petrol bombs while police used water cannon and stun grenades.
5) The Baptist's decapitation portrayed by Memling, is subdued and restrained, and the apocalyptic scenes on the opposite panel are "more poetic than horrific".
6) Vera Lynn's recording was memorably played during an apocalyptic scene in Dr. Strangelove; the Byrds covered it (to similarly ironic effect) on their first album.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apocalyptic scene
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apocalyptic scene with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apocalyptic scene
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apocalyptic scene in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apocalyptic scene.
20 examples of simple sentences of apocalyptic scene. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apocalyptic scene
Compound Sentences with apocalyptic scene
Complex Sentences with apocalyptic scene
Compound-Complex Sentences with apocalyptic scene