allocated to in a sentence
1) The remaining offenders were allocated to community treatment.
2) The rest were allocated to coal storage.
3) Income was generally allocated to capital expenditure.
allocated to example sentences4) The specific amount allocated to each state is listed here .
5) The balance must be allocated to principal.
6) Network segment allocated to a single device.
7) How much revenue should be allocated to each component?
8) Patients were randomly allocated to groups for each test substance.
9) The remaining $250 is allocated to the productivity software.
10) The phases are allocated to the operations.
11) Most aircraft allocated to the mission type were obsolete.
12) Finance had been allocated to allow the expansion.
13) The seats allocated to each region are also shown below.
14) In 1999 a huge fund was allocated to agricultural programs.
15) Additional troops were allocated to the infantry brigade.
example sentences with allocated to16) Over 2 million dollars were allocated to these studies.
17) No special letter was allocated to these vehicles.
18) Free resources are allocated to queues beyond their total capacity.
19) They were eventually allocated to other airlines.
20) Make sure funds are allocated to pay all suppliers.
21) Utility can control amount allocated to users.
22) Each party determines how many delegates are allocated to each state.
23) The land was then allocated to individual families.
24) The following diesel classes were allocated to Stratford engine shed.
25) One squadron was usually allocated to each Tu-22 regiment.
26) Additionally, greater funds were allocated to education.
27) What are three reasons that overhead must be allocated to products?
28) The device must be exclusively allocated to the program.
How to use allocated to in a sentence29) A small police detachment was also allocated to the territory.
30) The remaining four were war booty allocated to the Allies.
31) The difference is allocated to the following season's startup costs.
32) This process continues until all pixels are allocated to a region.
33) There was no space allocated to separate living and dining areas.
34) From these, nearly 500 books were allocated to requesting libraries.
35) They remained allocated to the Sutton route.
36) At present the allowance is automatically allocated to the husband.
37) More money was also allocated to hospitals treating the mentally ill.
38) Were their resources allocated to foster this leadership ?
39) The costs allocated to the first stage reached $46 million.
40) Public resources have been allocated to the private sector.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocated to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocated to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocated to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocated to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocated to.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocated to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocated to
Compound Sentences with allocated to
Complex Sentences with allocated to
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocated to