government allocate in a sentence
1) The government has allocated Rs185 billion as power subsidy.
2) The government has allocated £4.9 million to governor training.
3) They noted that governments had allocated less than half that amount.
government allocate example sentences4) The government already allocated all required funds for the project.
5) Government allocated substantial resources for rehabilitation of refugees in Punjab.
6) In 1995 the government allocated $5.1 billion for new prison space.
7) The government allocated funding for the program even during the crisis years.
8) State governments allocate funds to school districts on the basis of efficiency.
9) The federal government allocates billions of dollars each year to biomedical research.
10) When the government finally allocates wavelengths the station will modify this policy.
11) The Chinese government has allocated over yuan for rescue and relief work.
12) The local government had allocated two targets in the southern part of Haicang.
13) The Bangladeshi government allocated US$13 million and 5000 tonnes of rice for victims.
14) The state government has allocated Rs 3.34 crore for Ugra Tara Sthan .
15) The government allocated NZ$10 million towards restoration of such buildings a few days later.
example sentences with government allocate16) He said the State government had allocated Rs.114 crore for cultivation of millets.
17) Nitish Kumar government has allocated Rs 50 lakh for Ram-Janki temple at Buxar .
18) The Czech government has allocated 1,160 million crowns to help resolve environmental problems in the region.
19) He said that the Electoral Commission still needed money to be allocated by the government .
20) The United States government allocated about $300,000 in assistance through the International Development Association.
21) We asked them whether government allocated the place to them , none of them could answer.
22) The UPA government allocated 2G spectrum to corporations at very low prices through corrupt and illegal means.
23) In 1972, the government allocated 2.1 million DM in grants to promote marriage and family education.
24) The Victorian government has allocated over $592 million to replace or upgrade facilities across the State.
25) Meanwhile, the Czechoslovak government has allocated a budget to promote its position on the dam abroad.
26) The Soviet government allocates resources and assigns productive targets to all industries and firms in the economy.
27) Starting in 2003, the U.S. government allocated $54 million to the Congo Basin Forest Partnership.
28) Last year the government allocated £700,000 to the National Coaching Foundation to establish Champion Coaching.
How to use government allocate in a sentence29) I ask about the funds, the monies that were allocated by the federal government , state government.
30) The Devaraj Urs government allocated 360 acres of land in the 60s for developing a film city.
31) The Libyan government allocated 2 billion US$ for building 2 stations for energy generation north of the country.
32) The government has also allocated P1.26 billion for the purchase of the helicopters and the integrated logistics support package.
33) Her government has allocated 72 percent of the budget in the first half of the year to aid a recovery .
34) In November 2003 the Dutch government allocated 52 million euro to fund the infrastructure of LOFAR under the Bsik programme.
35) The Australian government allocated A$25.4 billion to the Australian Defence Organisation in the 2013-2014 financial year.
36) The ceiling spans approximately 100 x 35 ft. The Panjab government has recently allocated money for the restoration of the mural.
37) The federal government allocates to each state a certain amount of tax-exempt bonding capacity each year for business and housing loans.
38) The government allocated a further £20 million to Manchester from the European Union regional aid budget for 1997-99.
39) Under Budget 2013 , the government had allocated RM224mil for the incentive which will benefit 224,000 qualified veterans nationwide.
40) The Dutch government allocates responsibility for accreditation to the NVAO (the Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of government allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of government allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with government allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word government allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with government allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of government allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of government allocate
Compound Sentences with government allocate
Complex Sentences with government allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with government allocate