dynamically allocate in a sentence
1) Typically, a memory leak occurs because dynamically allocated memory has become unreachable.
2) The HEAP section is normally used by programs to store dynamically allocated memory.
3) The example C code below illustrates how structure objects are dynamically allocated and referenced.
dynamically allocate example sentences4) The default instance listens on port 2383, while named instances are dynamically allocated .
5) The only way to refer to dynamically allocated space is through a pointer.
6) The binary search technique described earlier can be used with a dynamically allocated structure.
7) When you dynamically allocate states, you may have to worry about fragmentation.
8) Frame relay networks can dynamically allocate bandwidth at both the physical and logical channel level.
9) One feature of the Cocoa environment is its facility for managing dynamically allocated memory.
10) In the Polaris, voices are allocated dynamically among the instruments as notes are played.
11) Working with graphic objects is usually about processing arrays and matrices, memory being allocated dynamically .
12) Pointers are used to store and manage the addresses of dynamically allocated blocks of memory.
13) Anyone who has their IP address dynamically allocated via DHCP , is a felon.
14) ACM_DYN Causes the TT to be allocated dynamically (at run time).
15) This dynamically allocated memory is located above data in the heap segment . See Figure 4 .
example sentences with dynamically allocate16) Care should be taken to replace any dynamically allocated memories by fixed size statically allocated memory.
17) The functions in this section do formatted output and place the results in dynamically allocated memory.
18) Memory on the heap is dynamically allocated by the application at run-time and typically contains program data.
19) The "text" will be a dynamically allocated memory area, that might be expanded if needed.
20) Many data types, such as trees, are commonly implemented as dynamically allocated __CODE__ objects linked together using pointers.
21) C's unification of arrays and pointers means that declared arrays and these dynamically allocated simulated arrays are virtually interchangeable.
22) Space for all the numbers, both in the key structs above, and temporaries, are allocated dynamically .
23) Intel Smart Cache Intel Smart Cache Technology dynamically allocates the shared cache to each processor core based on workload .
24) The buffer is allocated dynamically (as with malloc ; see section Unconstrained Allocation ) and grown as necessary.
25) This is the approach that service providers use to dynamically allocate bandwidth according to traffic that is passing through their networks.
26) CACHESIZE (Embedded DOS 6-XL only) : Maximum number of 512-byte cache blocks dynamically allocated from system pool.
27) Then you should look into how to dynamically allocate memory as the limit for dynamically allocated memory is several magnitudes higher .
28) Then you should look into how to dynamically allocate memory as the limit for dynamically allocated memory is several magnitudes higher .
How to use dynamically allocate in a sentence29) However, my Actions toolbar shows only 4MB Answer: Memory used on the Actions toolbar shows the amount of memory dynamically allocated by SuperMemo.
30) The actual Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) streams are sent using dynamically allocated UDP ports in the range of 5004-65535.
31) This happens because an instance's public IP address is allocated dynamically from a pool during launch and returned to the pool when you stop or terminate the instance.
32) Typically SOA projects are being implemented in systems such as blade servers where the applications can be dynamically allocated to available blade capacity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of dynamically allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of dynamically allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with dynamically allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word dynamically allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with dynamically allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of dynamically allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of dynamically allocate
Compound Sentences with dynamically allocate
Complex Sentences with dynamically allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with dynamically allocate