originally allocate in a sentence
1) The 97.5 frequency was originally allocated to Trenton, New Jersey.
2) These funds were originally allocated to building hospitals, schools, universities and roads.
3) This alignment added four miles to the originally allocated 62.9-mile length of I-287.
originally allocate example sentences4) One Scottish-based supporter paid £750 for two £45 tickets, originally allocated to Brighton.
5) Here are the minutes of the meeting that originally allocated the land for development back in 2001.
6) Originally allocated 10 kW on 1562 kHz, Beromünster had upgraded to 160 kW and was planning 300 kW.
7) The funds for the cameras were originally allocated in 2009 by then-City Councilman James Sanders Jr. , agency officials said.
8) The final cost exceeded £877,000 (over £35,000,000 in modern terms)more than twice the figure originally allocated .
9) The P-40 Kittyhawks were obtained in lieu of 144 P-39 Airacobras originally allocated to Canada but reassigned to the RAF.
10) Pennant numbers were originally allocated by individual naval stations and when a ship changed station it would be allocated a new number.
11) Faced with such a large number, the government decided to let the debate run over the originally allocated time, rather than using a guillotine motion to curtail it.
12) In the USA, federal funding for transitional housing programs was originally allocated in the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act of 1986.
13) For example, 'P2' class 2001 was originally allocated '2981' until it was decided to give it a 'significant number' instead.
14) The bypass was originally allocated $2.4 million of funding in 2006, but by January 2007 it was expected to cost almost $11 million.
15) The house names, dating from the mid-nineteenth century, refer to areas of Bedford; boys were originally allocated a house based on the area of town in which they lived.
example sentences with originally allocate16) This good sportsmanship allows members of the top nine teams to move forward, instead of the six for which DARPA had originally allocated resources.
17) That $340 million originally allocated for a thirty-mile subway/light rail system was diverted to other programs instead."
18) Of these 900 were originally allocated at Army level in "Groupements de Bataillons de Chars" consisting of several battalions:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of originally allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of originally allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with originally allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word originally allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with originally allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of originally allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of originally allocate
Compound Sentences with originally allocate
Complex Sentences with originally allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with originally allocate