budget allocate in a sentence
1) In 2006, the city's budget allocated 16 million Lari for the project.
2) President Obama's proposed budget allocates $1.5 million to deal with this problem.
3) The state budget allocated $1.8 million (three million leva) for registered religious groups.
budget allocate example sentences4) The budget allocates $2.5 billion in highway construction this year, $400 million more than last year.
5) The 1999-2000 government budget allocated 300 billion rials to fisheries ( IRNA , 6 March 1999).
6) You may opt for up to 12 hours of coverage or less, pending on your preferences and budget allocated .
7) I note that this year's budget allocates $7.3 million and that last year's budget allocated $8.5 million.
8) I note that this year's budget allocates $7.3 million and that last year's budget allocated $8.5 million.
9) Proposed budget allocates pay raises , online instruction Staff Writer Big changes are in store for the California State University system.
10) The percentage of the government's budget allocated to education was 9.7 percent in 1998, down from 13.2 percent in 1990.
11) The budget allocates $1 billion within the Fund for activities that have demonstrated improved health outcomes and will help reduce health care costs.
12) In June 2008, the Ugandan budget allocated $US8.5m for an additional train ferry for Lake Victoria to replace one that sank after a collision.
13) A public organization would not be as productive due to the lack of financing allocated by the entire government's budget that must consider other areas of the economy.
14) The government's approach is reflected in a 1993 budget allocating 60 per cent of expenditure to social welfare and 20 per cent to farm subsidies.
15) The company strategic plan will always include a budget allocating resources to each function, including R&D, in terms of staff and funds.
example sentences with budget allocate16) The 2012 federal budget has specially allocated $26.8 billion for such "reform-oriented competitive initiatives" including $372 million for charters.
17) "The state budget allocates funds for the functioning of the special units of the Interior Ministry.
18) " The 2014 city budget allocates $150,000 to improve Internet access to areas in the city affected by the divide.
19) Science budget allocated
20) And while the federal budget allocates $42 million to meet the growing demand of temporary resident programs, it also proposes to:
21) 39 percent (372,000) of Jerusalem's 800,000 residents are Palestinian, but the municipal budget allocates only 10% of its budget to them. [ 62 ]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of budget allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of budget allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with budget allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word budget allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with budget allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of budget allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of budget allocate
Compound Sentences with budget allocate
Complex Sentences with budget allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with budget allocate