allocate directly in a sentence
1) If you declare a variable for a value type the memory gets allocated directly .
2) Of that total, $18.7 million was allocated directly to breast cancer research.
3) Trent, the duty Arbitrator, is then allocated directly to the case.
allocate directly example sentences4) Most of those funds ($251 million) were allocated directly to the states.
5) Rather all costs are are directly allocated to the operating departments, bypassing the other service departments.
6) Other expenses are related to accounting periods and should be allocated directly as an expense of the immediate time period.
7) Indirect costs will include all costs which could not be allocated directly to final cost centers at an earlier stage.
8) This is ring fenced funding - allocated directly to primary schools across England, and it became effective in September 2013.
9) Enter the income that you allocated directly to Montana (include a detailed breakdown) ............................... 6. 00 7.
10) Additionally, the representatives indicated that the EU would start allocating directly to Puntland its share of development funds earmarked for Somalia.
11) LLVM ignores these special address space qualifiers on global variables, and does not provide a way to directly allocate storage in them.
12) Of the total $405 million allocated under this system to the Land Degradation Focal Area, $324 million was allocated directly to countries.
13) The second group consists of 'public goods' that cannot be directly allocated to particular individuals (e.g., defence).
14) Non-profit organizations are not directly allocated project-based assistance; therefore, a partnership with a PHA is required to take advantage of this program.
15) W. Harry Vaughan was selected as its acting director in April 1934, and $5,000 in funds were allocated directly from the Georgia Board of Regents.
example sentences with allocate directly16) In such a case the object may be allocated directly on the thread stack and released when the function returns, reducing its potential garbage collection overhead.
17) Each province is expected to receive K 5m per district, while districts will be directly allocated K10m and local governments K500,000.
18) Funds will be allocated directly to the club, region or individual responsible for...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate directly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate directly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate directly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate directly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate directly.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate directly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate directly
Compound Sentences with allocate directly
Complex Sentences with allocate directly
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate directly