specifically allocate in a sentence
1) It exercises power over specifically allocated subjects.
2) However, no money has been allocated specifically for this purpose.
3) Indicate the budget amount intended to be allocated specifically to the activity.
specifically allocate example sentences4) GEL 300,000 of this sum is specifically allocated for covering political TV ad cost.
5) Though specifically allocated to individual pupils they have increasingly broadened their relationship with the school.
6) Meanwhile , the estimates show that funds specifically allocated for space exploration will likely be reduced.
7) This is a numbered logical construct allocated specifically for each of the communication channels an application needs.
8) This is the first time it has specifically allocated finance for local authority investment in recycling projects.
9) Members seats have been allocated specifically to athletes, International Federations leaders, and National Olympic Committees leaders.
10) The VF series of wagons ran in general traffic, although a small number were specifically allocated to newspaper trains.
11) No. Paternity leave matters and when it 's specifically allocated to men, dads are more likely to take it.
12) This will only happen if management allocates specifically to the activity, and subsequently ensures that it is carried out.
13) AFAIK , there is only one country in the world that specifically allocates copyright as a 'natural right', eg.
14) Whilst we can allocate a disabled bay in your street, this bay can be used by all Blue Badge Holders and is not specifically allocated to the applicant.
15) As of 2011, there was a total US$ 350 million allocated specifically for the FIP from the United Kingdom, Norway, Australia, United States, Japan, Denmark, and Spain.
example sentences with specifically allocate16) Initially, this DC user is also the user who created it, until another person is specifically allocated (using option 2.5.0).
17) This small portion of state tax money is specifically allocated to the maintenance and repair of bridges and overpasses that are state routes.
18) Capital raised in the region in 2005, including buy-out funds, exceeded €60 billion, of which €12.6 billion was specifically allocated to venture investment.
19) The Super 8 standard also specifically allocates the border opposite the perforations for an oxide stripe upon which sound can be magnetically recorded.
20) Lieutenant Colonel Richard Allen , prosecuting, said the CEA is specifically allocated to personnel whose family move with them when given a new posting.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of specifically allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of specifically allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with specifically allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word specifically allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with specifically allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of specifically allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of specifically allocate
Compound Sentences with specifically allocate
Complex Sentences with specifically allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with specifically allocate