allocate work in a sentence
1) Did they read the allocated works for days?
2) We have also seen one of our large clients allocate work among multiple firms in Portland.
3) On the show, participants are allocated work stations and required to work independently with minimal supervision.
allocate work example sentences4) The Job Tracker allocates work to the tracker nearest to the data with an available slot.
5) Once your system is in place, you will create a means to allocate work to the remote team.
6) Pertinently , the two Councils already have powers to allocate works up to Rs 7.5 crore without government approval.
7) A common mistake in managers is that they concentrate on the parts of their job that they do directly, and neglect planning and allocating work for other people.
8) It is such rights that allow managers to allocate work , control resources and provide the rights of access to various networks of information.
9) We work in weekly sprints and we have stand-up meetings each Monday to allocate work [...]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate work
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate work with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate work
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate work in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate work.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate work. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate work
Compound Sentences with allocate work
Complex Sentences with allocate work
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate work