allocate memory in a sentence
1) memory is allocated ; a pointer is returned.
2) The amount of memory presently allocated on the system.
3) The lifetime of allocated memory can also cause concern.
allocate memory example sentences4) However, it does need to allocate memory .
5) It was impossible to allocate memory to hold the result.
6) The malloc function provides a simple method for allocating memory .
7) It would be beneficial to allocate memory aligned to cache lines.
8) Default 16980k memory allocated to Bryce2.
9) Allocating new memory comes with a small cost.
10) It takes a single parameter: a pointer to previously allocated memory .
11) Operating system kernels need to allocate memory just as application programs do.
12) Java only allocates memory through object instantiation.
13) A program thus conceived is unlikely to be allowed to allocate sufficient memory .
14) Second, the generator had to allocate memory for the entire maze.
15) Allocating memory for a new structure transitions to the second state.
example sentences with allocate memory16) Allocate memory using the GC allocation routine provided by the runtime library.
17) The system cannot allocate more virtual memory because its capacity is full.
18) Typically, a memory leak occurs because dynamically allocated memory has become unreachable.
19) The HEAP section is normally used by programs to store dynamically allocated memory .
20) Classes are different because the memory is allocated as objects on the heap.
21) An insufficient amount of memory allocated to the shared pool can cause performance degradation.
22) Global variables define regions of memory allocated at compilation time instead of run-time.
23) A program writes data beyond the allocated memory to enable the execution of malicious code.
24) In many situations the programmer requires greater flexibility in managing the lifetime of allocated memory .
25) I try to avoid allocating memory or doing work until I absolutely have to.
26) One feature of the Cocoa environment is its facility for managing dynamically allocated memory .
27) All memory was allocated to NetWare; no DOS ran on the server.
28) The following C function deliberately leaks memory by losing the pointer to the allocated memory .
How to use allocate memory in a sentence29) Whenever you use a new String, Ruby allocates memory for it.
30) When osize is some other value, Lua is allocating memory for something else.
31) Memory-Mapped-Files The forth way to allocate memory is by using memory Mapped Files.
32) Working with graphic objects is usually about processing arrays and matrices, memory being allocated dynamically.
33) memory is allocated using the system " malloc " function, and a pointer is returned.
34) It was up to the programmer to statically allocate memory and assign names to variables.
35) This dynamically allocated memory is located above data in the heap segment . See Figure 4 .
36) Care should be taken to replace any dynamically allocated memories by fixed size statically allocated memory.
37) Care should be taken to replace any dynamically allocated memories by fixed size statically allocated memory .
38) If you need to allocate memory , use the ASTContext allocator to allocate memory.
39) If you need to allocate memory, use the ASTContext allocator to allocate memory .
40) Checks that the memory allocated to the runbook server is greater than 2048 MB.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate memory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate memory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate memory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate memory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate memory.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate memory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate memory
Compound Sentences with allocate memory
Complex Sentences with allocate memory
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate memory