allocate budget in a sentence
1) They make different categories and allocate budget accordingly.
2) The council meets to decide policy and allocate budget .
3) Was the DA budget properly allocated and implemented?
allocate budget example sentences4) These budgets are often allocated very quickly and so timing is important.
5) This overall risk budget is allocated among the active strategies by management.
6) Supermarkets usually allocate large budgets to advertising, typically through newspapers.
7) Almost 40% of the 1939 budget was allocated for military spending.
8) In order to enhance management accountability, budgets were allocated to units.
9) The government also allocated extra flood-relief budgets to the affected provinces.
10) The federal government used population figures in its calculations when allocating regional budgets .
11) About 15% of the government's budget is allocated toward scholastic instruction.
12) This method allocates the advertising budgets available to the most promising channels.
13) However there is no budget allocated for this procurement until RMK 9.
14) QUISMA studied and compared a number of methods for allocating budget optimally.
15) The budget allocated to this objective is €283.3bn in current prices.
example sentences with allocate budget16) In 1989 Mushroom allocated a budget of $60,000 for the album.
17) Government of Nepal has accorded high priority to this task and allocated budget accordingly.
18) Overall 64 % of surveyed market research teams' budgets were allocated to primary research.
19) There is a brief video in this post explaining how our budget is allocated .
20) Failing to provide clear implications of game's expectations may result in exceeding allocated budget .
21) If the rack pushes more bandwidth than the allocated budget , the network becomes congested.
22) The officer learns that section of the city has no allocated budget for road improvement.
23) The majority of the budget was allocated to train chess players to become good teachers .
24) Still, more than two thirds of the budget were allocated to the military.
25) The book budgets allocated to the project libraries varied considerably, but straight comparisons were difficult.
26) This caused UNRWA to reduce the budget allocated to Palestine refugee camps in Jordan.
27) Caps on such spending would be imposed by the Treasury when allocating future budgets .
28) Large commercial organisations need to allocate budgets to programmes such as research and development and design.
How to use allocate budget in a sentence29) However, the envoys were given only an allocated budget of $40,000 to achieve peace.
30) The IDF started to allocate a budget for the requirement in the long term acquisition plan.
31) The U. S. Congress very easily approves any budget allocated for the suppression of the nations.
32) Five percent of the annual budget was allocated to address the ELSI arising from the project.
33) Some students' unions often officially recognize and allocate an annual budget to other organizations on campus.
34) IFIs and DFIs do not have budgets allocated to them as traditional aid agencies do.
35) Meanwhile, the Czechoslovak government has allocated a budget to promote its position on the dam abroad.
36) With plans formulated, Kate is then allocated a budget to cover all aspects of the landscaping.
37) These systems can also help track costs of damage to city to help allocate an anti-graffiti budget .
38) According to the local market situation, the company manages the marketing budget allocated to brand recognition development.
39) Therefore, this automatically results in evaluations being allocated smaller budgets that are inadequate for a rigorous evaluation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate budget
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate budget with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate budget
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate budget in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate budget.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate budget. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate budget
Compound Sentences with allocate budget
Complex Sentences with allocate budget
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate budget