allocate spectrum in a sentence
1) These studies should occur before spectrum is allocated for major new developments in radio communications.
2) Waterfront properties Some of the spectrum is allocated for television and special purposes emergency services .
3) The CSS PHY is allocated spectrum in the 2450 MHz ISM band.
allocate spectrum example sentences4) The current value of the quantum of spectrum allocated under old licences has increased around seven times .
5) The UPA government allocated 2G spectrum to corporations at very low prices through corrupt and illegal means.
6) They are somewhat analogous to the spectrum auctions that the U.S. held to allocate highly valuable radio spectrum .
7) In 1992, Congress passed must-carry regulations, which required cable carriers to allocate spectrum to local broadcasters.
8) Although the allocations set a framework, they do not dictate member countries how to allocate digital dividend spectrum .
9) Trends in medical devices using allocated spectrum and using unlicensed operation, and medical devices and applications using commercial networks.
10) The spectrum allocated for the GPS "L1" signal by the FCC is 1559 to 1610 MHz.
11) In 2010 , the FCC allocated unused spectrum between broadcast TV channels, called white spaces, for unlicensed use.
12) Secretary of Commerce Herbert Hoover played a large role regarding regulation because he issued the licenses which allocated the spectrum .
13) Availability of channels is regulated by country, constrained in part by how each country allocates radio spectrum to various services.
14) Competition When telecommunications was a government monopoly ( before 1991) the decision as to how spectrum was allocated was simple.
15) In 1994, the Commission allocated spectrum based on a projection of 54 million domestic mobile services users for the year 2000.
example sentences with allocate spectrum16) In December 2011, the MCMC allocated spectrum in the 2.6-GHz band to nine companies, including the country's four GSM operators.
17) In 2012, the US government allocated dedicated spectrum to a newly formed NSPS operator (FirstNet) with the intention of delivering such services over an LTE network.
18) AT&T Wireless launched UMTS services in the United States by the end of 2004 strictly using the existing 1900 MHz spectrum allocated for 2G PCS services.
19) The Supreme Court of February 2, 2012 cancelled all licences allocated in 2008 and ordered fresh auction to allocate spectrum at market determined rates.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate spectrum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate spectrum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate spectrum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate spectrum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate spectrum.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate spectrum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate spectrum
Compound Sentences with allocate spectrum
Complex Sentences with allocate spectrum
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate spectrum