amount allocate in a sentence
1) The financial resources allocated amount to €259 million.
2) The specific amount allocated to each state is listed here .
3) Utility can control amount allocated to users.
amount allocate example sentences4) Despite opposition, a designated amount was allocated for this purpose.
5) This applies even if the amounts are allocated to delivered elements.
6) Solution: allocate equal amount of time for each phases.
7) The amount allocated must never exceed what the receiver can guarantee to accept.
8) You must first reduce the amount allocated to personal purposes by the repayment.
9) Each newsgroup is generally allocated a certain amount of storage space for post content.
10) Similar but slightly larger amounts are allocated in the same way for secondary pupils.
11) After allocating some amount of new objects, the collector runs a generational collection.
12) Entity A should allocate a proportionate amount of the total possible discount to each bicycle.
13) Applications for shares from professional investors also far outstripped the amount allocated to them.
14) These same settlers are allocated 18 more water than the per capita amount allocated to Palestinians.
15) This latter approach is known as programme budgeting and it identifies amounts allocated to individual services.
example sentences with amount allocate16) Amounts allocated to PCS should generally be recognized ratably over the PCS arrangement term.
17) The main thing you should do is to allocate a specific amount of money every month.
18) However , the budget does not throw any light on the allocated amount to metro rail.
19) Next, the amounts allocated to prior years after 1986 are excluded from current year taxable income.
20) The total amount allocated under the Second Five-Year Plan in India was Rs.48 billion.
21) Under the Maximum Memory setting, allocate the maximum amount of RAM available and click Apply.
22) To illustrate the statutes intent: Most insurance policies have a designated amount allocated for Response Fees.
23) In particular, the amounts allocated to identifiable intangible and fixed assets were lower than the preliminary estimates.
24) The administration has said earlier that it will be able to allocate different payment amounts to different people.
25) Other TDMoIP protocols used for trunking always allocate a certain amount of bandwidth to keep all channels open.
26) Make sure you allocate a significant amount of time during the initial stages of your project for planning!
27) Be sure to allocate an appropriate amount of time for the creation of a logical and effective campaign.
28) In NSR DBA, the OLT continuously allocates a small amount of extra bandwidth to each ONU.
How to use amount allocate in a sentence29) Your cash budget should allocate certain dollar amounts for different spending categories, based on your goals and financial obligations.
30) For the 2008-2009 fiscal year, the amount allocated for defence spending was CAD$18.9 billion.
31) What is relevant is a realistic path to produce the best software using an allocated amount of time and resources.
32) Not the amount is allocated into the visualization by examining profiles to the operating methodologies. buy orlistat online cheap.
33) Of this funding, the amount allocated towards conflict mitigation and reconciliation in Sudan has fluctuated dramatically in recent years.
34) Underallocated indirect costs occur when the allocated amount of indirect costs is greater than the amount incurred for that period.
35) If you buy multiple assets for a lump sum, allocate the amount you pay among the assets you receive.
36) In some arrangements, revenue amounts allocated to a delivered element may be contingent on delivery of an undelivered element.
37) Finally, one may eventually want to compute two types of unit costs: with or without allocated ancillary amounts .
38) This notification must include the name and identifying number of the estate or trust and the amount allocated to you.
39) The dualview presumably is only allocated a small amount of video memory and so how can I get around this?
40) Regardless of the result of these computations, the credit cannot exceed the amount allocated by the state agency.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amount allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amount allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amount allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amount allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amount allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of amount allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amount allocate
Compound Sentences with amount allocate
Complex Sentences with amount allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with amount allocate