allocate in a sentence
1) I merely allocated modern statistics without modification.
2) Grid slots allocated 16 metres per car.
3) Around 6 m2 per child is allocated indoors.
allocate example sentences4) Conversion costs are allocated evenly throughout production.
5) The housing has 17 allocated parking spaces.
6) The allocated costs are $50 million.
7) Government funds are mainly allocated through historical incremental approach.
8) The guide discusses key principles for allocating resources.
9) All processes are allocated within a single node.
10) Patients with different diseases were allocated different wards.
11) Two allocated parking spaces are provided with each cottage.
12) All participants are allocated a subject number upon signing consent.
13) The financial resources allocated amount to €259 million.
14) Funding costs are allocated based on segment funding requirements.
15) The remaining offenders were allocated to community treatment.
example sentences with allocate16) The seats are allocated by proportional representation.
17) The rest were allocated to coal storage.
18) An interest rate subsidy was also allocated .
19) The same principle is applied when allocating utility funds.
20) Movement planners should realize that requirements normally exceed allocated airlift.
21) It exercises power over specifically allocated subjects.
22) Rookie drivers are allocated an additional test.
23) They are then allocated another random partner.
24) Each offence was allocated a specific punishment.
25) Each player is allocated 3 energy chips before the game begins.
26) Each army group was allocated its mobile reserves.
27) The position was allocated 370 rounds of ammunition.
28) Income was generally allocated to capital expenditure.
How to use allocate in a sentence29) The specific amount allocated to each state is listed here .
30) How should we allocate scarce legal resources among deserving clients?
31) The apartment has an allocated parking space.
32) All samples and batches are allocated unique identification numbers.
33) Each country was allocated 20 parliamentary observers until such elections were concluded.
34) It is pointless allocating hours of teaching to irrelevant material.
35) They make different categories and allocate budget accordingly.
36) How do you usually allocate large arrays?
37) The way science money is allocated has also been changed.
38) Small websites have limited allocated memory storage space and bandwidth.
39) Any remaining boarding places available will be allocated next.
40) This lawyer should also allocate the cases.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate
Compound Sentences with allocate
Complex Sentences with allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate