allocable in a sentence
1) The earnings allocable to the employer contributions were $2,500.
2) The earnings allocable to his contributions were $2,500.
3) Any amount that is allocable to a class of exempt income.
allocable example sentences4) Charging directly allocable administrative support as a direct cost.
5) Partnership shares would be allocable relative to earnings of all partners.
6) The $4,000 is allocable to the nondependent child.
7) For allocable goods, the procedure adopted by Musgrave et al.
8) Overview Net investment income is gross investment income less deductions allocable to that income.
9) Dividends in the Tyler Trust are not allocable to corpus.
10) The result is $800 allocable to the beneficiaries, $400 to each.
11) For cash basis taxpayers, prepaid interest allocable to years following the current tax year.
12) The proceeds of mortgage b are allocable to his business for the entire year.
13) The part of the payment you include is the amount properly allocable to medical care.
14) She cannot claim the $1,000 excess premiums allocable to the nondependent child.
15) Costs directly associated with the revenue of a period are properly allocable to that period.
example sentences with allocable16) Also capitalize any interest on debt allocable to an asset used to produce the property.
17) Exchange gain to the extent allocable to foreign base company shipping income (see Treas.
18) Capital gains are allocable to corpus, but all expenses are to be charged against income.
19) Expenses allocable to tax-exempt income.
20) Expenses of an individual over $2,000, which are allocable to conventions on cruise ships.
21) On Schedule A, she can only claim the $5,000 allocable to her coverage.
22) Distributions from designated Roth accounts allocable to in-plan Roth rollovers within the 5-year period.
23) The number of allocable items increased steadily from the initial eight items to ninety-seven by late 1969.
24) This includes any expenses, losses, and other normally deductible items allocable to the excluded income.
25) However, expenses directly allocable to your portfolio income are not included in passive activity income or loss.
26) Indirect costs allocable to DOL programs should be reimbursed if an organization has a Federally approved rate.
27) Thus, the owner's allocable share of self-rental income will not be included in NII.
28) Ammunition was designated as allocable when actual or potential demand was determined to be greater than supply availability.
How to use allocable in a sentence29) The amount chargeable to the contract may not exceed an allocable portion of the amount actually set aside.
30) Determine the services that are allowable and allocable to Federal grants and contracts per the applicable cost principles.
31) The preceding sentence shall not apply to any items allocable to an interest held as a limited partner.
32) The expenses for which you are reimbursed are not considered allocable (related) to your earned income.
33) You cannot deduct interest and carrying charges allocable to personal property that is part of a straddle.
34) G. Indirect Cost Allocations allocable indirect costs are initially charged to the General Fund during the year.
35) Three forms are required for reporting and paying over tax withheld on effectively connected income allocable to foreign partners.
36) You can use a statement from the retirement home to prove the amount properly allocable to medical care.
37) Allocable Costs - Those allowable costs that actually benefit the grant or contract to which they are charged.
38) In figuring your U.S. tax, you cannot deduct expenses allocable to income not subject to tax.
39) The amounts that are allocable directly to the grantor are shown only on an attachment to the form.
40) As in the case of other investment expenses, investment interest allocable to exempt interest income is not deductible.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocable.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocable
Compound Sentences with allocable
Complex Sentences with allocable
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocable