allocate funding in a sentence
1) Both agencies allocate partial funding to its operation.
2) We allocate funding to support students with these opportunities.
3) It sets a spending goal , but appropriations bills allocate funding .
allocate funding example sentences4) funding No earmarked funding was allocated for the grand challenge projects.
5) Another idea is to allocate funding based on contribution to a problem.
6) The government allocated funding for the program even during the crisis years.
7) LTPs are used by central government to allocate funding for transport schemes.
8) DRCOG uses a number of criteria to determine how funding is allocated .
9) He supported bills allocating funding for internal improvements, a traditionally Whig stance.
10) How can we make informed decisions to allocate limited internal funding ? 4.
11) Though the funding is already allocated , the exact plans are still not finalised.
12) The State invests in infrastructure and allocates funding for their regular spending tasks.
13) This initiative is almost entirely student supported through funding allocated through a student-run activities committee.
14) Construction on the segment nearest Peoria has not started, nor has funding been allocated .
15) funding was allocated by the state to provide extensive renovation to this original campus building.
example sentences with allocate funding16) Participants were able to prioritize and allocate funding for the remainder of the year.
17) In other words, unrestricted funds and funding allocated to SUD treatment are jointly determined.
18) The deficit created by this budget detracts from the government funding allocated to public universities.
19) A 2001 UNHCR case study highlighted concerns that UNHCR funding allocated for education was too low.
20) Likewise, FAST priorities were used to allocate grant funding in San Diego Counties.
21) In 2012 , YSD allocated funding of RM2.1 million for the BSBCC.
22) It was also possible for central government to allocate funding on the basis of census data.
23) PERC tracked the precise amounts of dedicated SUD treatment funding allocated in each of those years.
24) funding was allocated to the development of industrial zones, establishment of employment centers and professional training.
25) States and territories have the discretion to allocate funding among the various activities authorized under the program.
26) There will also be a bias in favour of SMEs when Government research funding is allocated .
27) These stocks mostly have harvests which are not significant, so they are not allocated research funding .
28) This arrangement poses no special problem if the ministry keeps records on how funding was allocated among hospitals.
How to use allocate funding in a sentence29) In addition, extra funding was allocated to the IRD to follow up on unfiled tax returns.
30) The institutes provide a focus for delivery of research and knowledge transfer as well as for allocating funding .
31) First, Brooke had to overcome resistance from executives, convincing them to allocate funding to the program.
32) On April 16,1913 SB 183 was signed by the Texas governor allocating funding for a new institution.
33) Campbell said the announcement by the minister will come when the government is ready to allocate the funding .
34) Earlier this year, the former health minister said no funding was allocated for hospitals in the 2008 budget.
35) Since that time, however, Congress has not allocated funding for any further development of the RRW.
36) Vigilance is certainly required that funding allocated for the public good should not be siphoned off into private firms.
37) In the years that followed, the Alaska Legislature voted several times to allocate state funding for the project.
38) Right-of-way has been acquired and engineering has been completed, but construction is contingent upon allocating funding to the corridor.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate funding
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate funding with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate funding
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate funding in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate funding.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate funding. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate funding
Compound Sentences with allocate funding
Complex Sentences with allocate funding
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate funding