attacking position in a sentence
1) Then it rejects those boards with diagonal attacking positions .
2) He can also play in the more attacking position of forward or wing forward.
3) As the tension became almost unbearable, Tipperary lost possession from an advantageous attacking position .
4) The England Under-21 midfielder has sparked a mini-revival since moving into a more attacking position .
attacking position example sentences5) Reuben made a long break earlier in the set to get the Raiders in good attacking position .
6) Touré had been seen to take up a more attacking position under Roberto Mancini and revelled in the position.
7) He is sometimes so very slow at getting rid of the ball, and we lose a decent attacking position .
8) Goalkeepers, centre backs and "target" heading forwards tend to be taller, while players in wide, central and attacking positions tend to be shorter.
9) Howson – thriving in a more attacking position – added a further three goals during this run in away victories over Coventry City, Burnley and a draw at home to Portsmouth.
10) A minute later, Wilkinson hit the post with a penalty attempt, but gathering the rebound the Lions were in a good attacking position when Paul O'Connell was penalised for diving over a ruck.
11) When the opportunity arises, however, the pair will switch back to the standard mixed attacking position, with the woman in front and men in the back.
12) One can only hope he has in fact - Although I reckon the likelihood is that he might decide to give Knockaert a roaming attacking midfield position rather than keep him in one place .
13) In Theo Walcott, Aaron Lennon, Shaun Wright-Phillips and Ashley Young, England boast a number of players capable of playing in a wide attacking position .
14) That was the disappointing thing for me." Sturrock also revealed he had told Carl Fletcher before the game to try to get into more attacking positions .
example sentences with attacking15) He can't really help it though, considering he's continually shifted from an out-and-out attacking mid position to a deeper-lying playmaker alongside a more traditional No.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attacking position
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attacking position with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attacking position
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attacking position in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attacking position.
20 examples of simple sentences of attacking position. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attacking position
Compound Sentences with attacking position
Complex Sentences with attacking position
Compound-Complex Sentences with attacking position