attacking force in a sentence
1) He easily fends off the superior attacking force .
2) Approximately 1230 hours the attacking force crossed the river and started the attack.
3) During this affray, a member of the friendly attacking force was wounded.
4) During the fighting, the attacking force left eight airborne troops dead and thirty wounded.
attacking force example sentences5) With the attacking force having only 2 armoured units the defenders should have the advantage.
6) But our defence was brilliant very strong because Leicester are a good, sharp attacking force .
7) The attacking force comprised William "Bill" Slim's 10th Indian Infantry Brigade.
8) It's because it generates more Iraqi casualties to engage and fully destroy a retreating attacking force .
9) Gaining admittance to a fortified area under false pretences, to later admit a larger attacking force .
10) At the same time the main attacking force began moving from its positions east of Port Fouad.
11) A large attacking force of Russian cavalry advanced over the ridgeline, and split into two portions.
12) Fierce hand-to-hand combat along the perimeter by the outnumbered Marines eventually led to repelling the initial attacking forces .
13) To keep a clean sheet against such a high powered attacking force as Cardiff have is a magnificent effort.
14) The attacking force had however neglected to bring any scaling ladders, and could not assault the sheer rock sides.
example sentences with attacking15) It was as if the attacking force had drawn back their battering-ram and steadied it for one final assault.
16) This attacking force achieved that Deportivo started their "Golden Decade" and stayed in the highest division until 1957.
17) Despite its initial secondary role, the 3,000-strong 180th Brigade became the main attacking force deployed against Zadar.
18) The combined attacking force of more than 200 German aircraft were intercepted by 14 British fighter squadrons totaling 170 fighter aircraft.
19) However, the whole attacking force was withdrawn to Deir el Belah and Khan Yunus on 27 and 28 March.
20) I loved the set-pieces, and I loved the suppliers of flair and quality that supplied a well drilled attacking force .
21) While Howard attempted to organise his straggling, two-mile-long column into a cohesive attacking force, he came under fire from twenty-four snipers organised by Toohoolhoolzote.
22) Other elements of Task force A TLANTIC, the principal attacking force in this area, occupied France Airfield, which was the local airport for Colon - and another possible escape route for Noriega.
23) One major function of all the forces mentioned is to reduce the enemy's capacity to resist, thus making it easier for the main attacking forces to accomplish their missions.
24) A smart team will assign their best attacking force to the axis where they need to win, while blocking the enemy in another sector with a solid defence.
25) The German attacking forces were not able to enter the city of Verdun itself and by December 1916 had been forced back beyond the original French trench lines of February.
26) The ARBiH launched the secondary axis of Operation Autumn-94–drive towards Kupres–at 2 am on 20 October, hours after the primary attacking force started moving against Donji Vakuf.
27) The primary attacking force soon ground to a halt, shifting the focus of the operation to Kupres, where substantial reinforcements were deployed to ensure a gradual advance of the ARBiH.
28) These guns continued firing on the strong attacking force while at the same time being heavily shelled by German, Austrian and Ottoman batteries from the west bank of the Jordan.
29) The Ottoman attacking force emerged from cover, from the direction of Jisr ed Damieh and moved quickly against the light horse on a wide front.
30) On the right of the Italian front the attacking 162nd Italian regiment suffered much the same fate as the other attacking forces .
31) At the time of the suspension of military action the left flank of the allied attacking force had reached the Euphrates and allied units were only 250 km south of Baghdad.
32) However, despite correctly identifying half of the Viet Minh attacking force, it rated the garrison at the mother strong point as numbering 1,000.
33) Mullins, a key to their Premiership success would be dearly missed as he had been a defensive stronghold against many a worthy attacking force .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attacking force
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attacking force with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attacking force
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attacking force in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attacking force.
20 examples of simple sentences of attacking force. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attacking force
Compound Sentences with attacking force
Complex Sentences with attacking force
Compound-Complex Sentences with attacking force