attacking play in a sentence
1) The non-offending team shall use a delayed penalty for constructive attacking play .
2) His attacking play helped England accelerate the innings and secure a comfortable victory.
3) Good fly-halves are calm, clear thinking and have the vision to direct effective attacking plays .
4) It was noted that the Boks rush defence frustrated the All Blacks and prevented them from executing wider attacking plays .
attacking play example sentences5) Real are in handy form at the moment and their counter attacking play has a sheen and a purpose to it .
6) Their enterprising attacking play was rewarded in the 52nd minute when their two half-time substitutes combined for Lee Trundle to slot the ball into the net.
7) Rab, with his new moves, a much more attacking play - he shifted his chequers like a whirlwind - won the first few games in fine style.
8) When allowed to play their fast-paced game, Japan have enriched the Rugby World Cup with some wonderful attacking play and a number of memorable tries.
9) They are often mobile and tactically intelligent players; their movement off the ball is just as important as their movement on the ball, as they must create space for further attacking plays .
10) Willimowski scored three goals and again drew a penalty through his attacking play which was converted by teammate Leonard Piątek, giving Poland a 4:2 win.
11) Other centres in the International Rugby Hall of Fame are Jo Maso and Philippe Sella from France, known for their flamboyant attacking play .
12) FIFA, the world governing body of football, commissioned specially designed footballs for use in its own World Cup tournaments to favour more attacking play .
13) Anderssen is famous even today for his brilliant sacrificial attacking play, particularly in the "Immortal Game" (1851) and the "Evergreen Game" (1852).
14) Although Zukertort was at least Steinitz's equal in spectacular attacking play, Steinitz often outmaneuvered him fairly simply by the use of positional principles.
example sentences with attacking15) New Zealand's passes stuck throughout the game with their enterprising attacking play and stifling defence key to a victory which sees them re-gain the lead atop the Sevens World Series standings.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attacking play
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attacking play with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attacking play
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attacking play in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attacking play.
20 examples of simple sentences of attacking play. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attacking play
Compound Sentences with attacking play
Complex Sentences with attacking play
Compound-Complex Sentences with attacking play