carry badge in a sentence
1) However, he still carries a badge nevertheless.
2) All station wagons carried a Cross Country badge.
3) No HSGs officials carries any visible police badges or marks.
4) Additionally, large squadron badges were carried on the sides of the aircraft nose.
carry badge example sentences5) For we shall march into the Promised Land carrying the badge of honor.
6) It then carried Mitsubishi Sigma badges in 1983–84 before abandoning this operation entirely.
7) But others carry badges too.
8) They carry Trishul badge on their shoulders as mandatory for any Indian Commando unit.
9) He carried badge 646.
10) The 1966 model was marketed simply as the Ford Ranchero, and did not carry Falcon badges.
11) All Proton cars manufactured after 2000 carried the new badge, both in the domestic and export markets.
12) In Mexico, for instance, it is axiomatic that every criminal carries a badge on him somewhere.
13) All Shropshire Council staff members carry identity badges and they will never mind while a resident checks their authenticity.
14) Plain-clothes loss prevention agents carry badges or official looking ID cards so the shoplifter has no doubt who they are.
example sentences with badge15) Notably, the Korean market Genesis does not carry a Hyundai badge, only the 'Genesis' emblem.
16) After a lengthy consultation, the Suffolk-based banger will carry a badge declaring its protected geographical indication (PGI) status.
17) Many Asaib militants carry badges from the prime minister's office that allow them through checkpoints to conduct operations against their enemies.
18) All Gulf Power representatives carry badges with picture identification that includes the employee's name and the company's name and logo.
19) Clearwater, Florida -- He carries a badge and a gun, and was fired more than five years ago for misconduct.
20) All crew on a Sea Monster voyage must carry a badge as proof of their bravery or be a subscriber if sailing on a subscription ocean.
21) The policeman squared his shoulders and said, "No, Lord, I guess I ain't, Because those of us who carry badges can't always be a saint.
22) His favor was his surcoat, which carries Meghan's badge. (As his own device was still in the process of passing.
23) Vehicles to be built by the joint venture would carry a Geely Volvo badge, which is not something Li wants to see.
24) Who was it that found this guy fit to carry a badge, much less a taser, a baton, and a high-powered firearm?
25) Moments later, it is further revealed that Chuck carries a badge and credentials which give him some degree of authority over local and federal law enforcement agencies, including the police and FBI.
26) Mayo served until sometime in 1907, when he was succeeded by Howard Peck, who carried the badge for about a year.
27) The King Cobra was available with only the 5.0L V8 engine, and was the first Mustang to carry the 5.0 badge.
28) Unlike his counterpart in Las Vegas, now former CSI Supervisor Gil Grissom (""), he is a sworn police officer, and thus carries a badge and gun.
29) For constables, they have blue belt with a metallic buckle carrying a KP badge, black shoes, and a black corded lanyard with whistle.
30) In 1796, the watch was reorganized, and the watchmen carried a badge of office, a rattle, and a six-foot pole, which was painted blue and white with a hook on one end and a bill on the other.
31) Austin was dropped from the name, which now became simply "Metropolitan", and the cars carried no Austin badges although they had Austin Company chassis plates.
32) These Hudson Metropolitans carried a Hudson grille badge, hubcaps incorporating an "M" logo, a "bulls-eye" horn button design, and a plain spare wheel cover.
33) These carried front badges that said "Defender", with a badge on the rear of the vehicle saying "Defender 90" or "Defender 110".
34) However the car was unsuccessful, and for 1983 and 1984 it carried Mitsubishi Sigma badges in the UK before imports were finally discontinued.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of carry badge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of carry badge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with carry badge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word carry badge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with carry badge.
20 examples of simple sentences of carry badge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of carry badge
Compound Sentences with carry badge
Complex Sentences with carry badge
Compound-Complex Sentences with carry badge