bacterium thrive in a sentence
1) Many bacteria thrive there as well as algae and flora.
2) Outbreaks of MRSA are usually limited to hospitals, where various bacteria thrive .
3) Chemosynthetic bacteria thrive in the high temperatures and pressures of environments like deep-sea volcanic vents.
4) Most of the bacteria thriving on Earth were anaerobic, literally metabolizing their food without oxygen.
bacterium thrive example sentences5) Since bacteria thrive on dead tissue, wounds are often surgically debrided to remove the devitalized tissue.
6) The bacteria thrive in warm and wet conditions, but cannot survive long in fallow soil.
7) The animals and bacteria thrive on chemicals and live without sunlight, an ecosystem separate from life on land.
8) When the heated bath water was not chemically cleansed or filtered with chemicals such as chlorine, bacteria thrived and spread.
9) Psychrotrophic bacteria thrive in very cold temperatures (sometimes barely above freezing) and obligate anaerobes actually require a lack of oxygen.
10) An excess of candy, soda, or other simple sugars is an easy way to let bacteria thrive in our mouths.
11) You are incorporating humus on which the beneficial bacteria thrive and which both drains the soil of surplus moisture, yet holds it in the right degree.
12) The legs must be clean and dry when these are applied or moisture will be sealed in, creating an environment where the harmful bacteria thrive .
13) But bacterial vaginosis -- when one type of bacteria thrives and dominates other types, which raises the risk of infection -- is extremely common.
14) Cleanse the area if necessary - remember that the wound is best left dry as bacteria thrive in a moist, warm environment.
example sentences with bacterium15) Moreover, heavy sweating produces the warmth and moisture in which bacteria thrive and the more bacteria on our skin, the more stench they produce.
16) Bacteria thrive in warmer environments u003e 3 days later and things are much worse, both puffers eyes are infected and the lion has more stuff on his body.
17) Environment: Different bacteria thrive in different environments, such as high/low temperature and salt (see Extremophiles)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterium thrive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterium thrive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterium thrive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterium thrive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterium thrive.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterium thrive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterium thrive
Compound Sentences with bacterium thrive
Complex Sentences with bacterium thrive
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterium thrive