bacterium secrete in a sentence
1) The bacteria secretes an enzyme called subtilisin through the cell wall.
2) Many bacteria secrete extracellular polymers outside of their cell walls called glycocalyx.
3) Some species of bacteria secrete it to form biofilms.
4) The bacteria secrete folic acid, attracting the myxamoebae.
bacterium secrete example sentences5) The same bacteria also secrete acids that dissolve tooth enamel, causing tooth decay.
6) Then, the bacteria secrete ethanol from the cell into the salt water.
7) Bacteria frequently secrete chemicals into their environment in order to modify it favorably.
8) These bacteria secrete cellulases and pectinases, which are enzymes that degrade plant cell walls.
9) Plague bacteria secrete several toxins, one of which is known to cause dangerous beta-adrenergic blockade.
10) It is caused by a toxin secreted by a Clostridial bacterium under certain anaerobic, humid conditions.
11) These bacteria secrete exoenzymes to break down body cells and proteins for ingestion which thus weakens organ tissues.
12) There may also be bacterial contamination and, as a result, endotoxins that are secreted by the bacteria.
13) A well studied example of this are the transcription-activator like effectors (TAL effectors) secreted by Xanthomonas bacteria.
14) Once infection is established, the bacterium secretes a toxin that causes watery diarrhoea and ultimately death if not treated rapidly.
example sentences with bacterium15) The formation of a viable biofilm is a highly regulated, complex process in which bacteria secrete a polymeric extracellular matrix.
16) Consider, for example, his model of diphtheria toxin (DT), a protein secreted by the diphtheria bacterium.
17) Both EDTA and NAC acted as chelating agents, which destabilized the negatively charged extracellular polysaccharides secreted by the bacteria, consequently reducing biofilm formation and stability.
18) This type of succession occurs within communities, for example in dead trees, animal droppings, etc. Microbial communities may also change due to products secreted by the bacteria present.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterium secrete
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterium secrete with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterium secrete
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterium secrete in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterium secrete.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterium secrete. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterium secrete
Compound Sentences with bacterium secrete
Complex Sentences with bacterium secrete
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterium secrete