back to back win in a sentence
1) Before his back to back wins, he was ranked 15.
2) Jamie Sadlowski had back to back wins in 2008–09.
3) They came back with back to back wins over Racing Metro.
4) He and passenger Hans Strauss achieving back to back wins in 1958 and 1959.
back to back win example sentences5) The next two races in the Netherlands and Italy saw back to back wins for Piquet.
6) After Cantù's back to back wins, Banco di Roma took over for one year.
7) In 1959 Hawthorn Reserves went back to back winning their second premiership after defeating Fitzroy by 31 points.
8) Congratulations to B u0026R and professor King who scooped back to back wins at the championships.
9) Noha Jim Brinson made it back to back wins as he steered Leaf Nation to victory in the third.
10) He hit a personal milestone of 50 wins in his career and posted back to back wins in Pro-4 again.
11) The team had a dream start with back to back wins against FK Sutjeska Nikšić and their city rivals FK Željezničar.
12) After back to back wins in the Production 4WD Class, Chapman has traded in his Triton on his Dad's heavily modified Pajero to campaign in the Extreme 4WD Class.
13) back to back wins against Queens Park Rangers and Norwich City lifted Stoke away from the foot of the table and they recovered to finish in 13th position with 42 points.
14) Following back to back wins against Chicago and Washington, the Eagles traveled to Atlanta to take on the Atlanta Falcons who were 6–5.
example sentences with 015) Following a 0-0 draw away to Lorient, which dropped them to 3rd in the standings, Lyon rebounded with back to back wins over Rhône-Alpes rivals Grenoble and Saint-Étienne.
16) England made it back to back wins after winning the fourth ODI, beating India by 3 wickets in a closely thought encounter.
17) back to back wins starting with a 1-0 win at Coventry on 20 February, and a 2-1 win at home to Southampton a week later, maintained United's grip on first position.
18) He followed up with another back to back win with country singer Kellie Pickler in series sixteen, and then with actress and vocalist Amber Riley in series seventeen.
19) However a victory over Heineken Cup champions Toulon followed by back to back wins over Glasgow eased pressure on the Director of Rugby.
20) A sublime finish from Ross McCormack was the difference between the two sides which was enough to give us back to back wins.
21) "back to back wins can do wonders for you, so a lot of the emphasis for them this week would be to make sure they follow up last weekend's victory with another against ourselves.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of back to back win
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of back to back win with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with back to back win
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word back to back win in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with back to back win.
20 examples of simple sentences of back to back win. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of back to back win
Compound Sentences with back to back win
Complex Sentences with back to back win
Compound-Complex Sentences with back to back win