bacterium live in a sentence
1) Fortunately some bacteria live in hot springs.
2) Anaerobic bacteria living in swamps and garbage dumps produce methane.
3) Where do you find tetanus bacteria living ?
4) Many of these bacteria live agreeably with your body.
bacterium live example sentences5) So, how do these bacteria live in the mouth?
6) In other vent creatures, the chemosynthetic bacteria live inside their bodies.
7) Bacteria also live in symbiotic and parasitic relationships with plants and animals.
8) The bacteria normally live on a persons skin or in an individuals nose.
9) I have read that most of the bacteria live on the filter.
10) But even when the bacteria are living peacefully, they are still transmissible.
11) Bacteria live in soils and waters.
12) The greens inside are still alive, as are the bacteria living on them.
13) Filters need to be changed regularly or you get bacteria living in them.
14) They have actinorhizal root nodules on their roots in which the bacteria live .
example sentences with bacterium15) However, spherical bacteria live inside the cell and serve the function of the mitochondria.
16) An important cause may be the composition of the bacteria living in our intestinal tract .
17) The bacteria actually live inside their bodies and provide nutrients directly to the organisms' tissues.
18) Hemoglobin combines with hydrogen sulfide and transfers it to the bacteria living inside the worm.
19) Iron eating bacteria live in the hulls of sunken ships such as the "Titanic".
20) What are those bacteria living on?In and on the rock and the sand.
21) The bacteria live inside the pits in the skin that contain hair follicles and sweat glands.
22) A layer of photosynthetic bacteria lives permanently on the boundary between brackish and highly saline water.
23) Requirements could be easily met via diet and microbial biosynthesis by bacteria living in the gut.
24) Over four hundred species, numbering over one hundred trillion individual bacteria live in the gut alone.
25) To the other bacteria living in the ocean – anaerobic bacteria, remember – oxygen was toxic.
26) Another form of vitamin K, menaquinone, is produced by bacteria living in the intestine.
27) When partially digested food reaches the colon it is digested (putrefied) by bacteria living there.
How to use bacterium in a sentence28) It is important to dissolve the scabs with ointment, because the disease-causing bacteria live underneath.
29) They then sequenced the DNA in each sample to determine which species of bacteria were living there .
30) Bacteria living in the pockets around the teeth produce by products that give off a strong odor.
31) These beneficial bacteria live off of some of the foods that make it this far without being digested.
32) Bacteria living in the mat then interact with iron to make the phosphorus biologically available to the algae.
33) It's become common knowledge that the bacteria living in and on us outnumber our normal cells nine-to-one.
34) Bacteria are living organisms because they use energy, grow, and respond to their surroundings. true 3.
35) And those bacteria live on and in us normally, and in fact we need them for our health.
36) A lion, or a zebra, or a bacteria lives their lives fully without any need of moral teachings.
37) Salmonella bacteria live in the gut of many farm animals and can affect meat, eggs, poultry, and milk.
38) Scientists are exploring the link between what kinds of bacteria live in our gut and what kinds of food we eat.
39) The Italian researcher Giulio Bizzozero described similarly shaped bacteria living in the acidic environment of the stomach of dogs in 1893.
40) No harm is done to the host; Many bacteria live on secretion produced by the host or on sloughed-off cells.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterium live
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterium live with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterium live
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterium live in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterium live.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterium live. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterium live
Compound Sentences with bacterium live
Complex Sentences with bacterium live
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterium live