nitrify bacterium in a sentence
1) The medication probably affected the good nitrifying bacteria.
2) As they rot they are turned into nitrates by nitrifying bacteria.
3) Formalin kills microbes indiscriminately, including nitrifying bacteria.
4) The population of nitrifying bacteria is limited by the available physical space.
nitrify bacterium example sentences5) All species of nitrifying bacteria require a number of micronutrients.
6) It can affect nitrifying bacteria if left to pickle, though.
7) nitrifying bacteria are photo-sensitive, especially to blue and ultraviolet light.
8) Trying to get the good nitrifying bacteria going while fighting a disease.
9) Methylene blue can destroy nitrifying bacteria and plants in the display aquarium.
10) nitrifying bacteria reproduce by binary division.
11) nitrifying bacteria oxidize toxic ammonia and nitrite.
12) nitrifying bacteria do not form spores.
13) Biological filters provide a medium specially designed for colonization by the desired nitrifying bacteria.
14) Other nitrifying bacteria will grow in salinities ranging from 6 - 44 ppt.
example sentences with bacterium15) And Maracyn (tm), erythromycin won't harm nitrifying bacteria.
16) nitrifying bacteria capture ammonia from the water and metabolize it to produce nitrite.
17) These bacillus strains work closely with nitrifying bacteria to help reduce nitrates in the aquarium.
18) Variable microbial population shifts to nitrifying bacteria limit test reproducibility for periods greater than 5 days.
19) A dense crop cover also reduces dissolved oxygen in the water column and suppresses nitrifying bacteria.
20) nitrifying bacteria metabolize ammonia into nitrite.
21) Examples of bacteria containing intracellular membranes are phototrophs, nitrifying bacteria and methane-oxidising bacteria.
22) The conversion of ammonia to nitrate is performed primarily by soil-living bacteria and other nitrifying bacteria.
23) This will kill any nitrifying bacteria, but then so does wiping out the tank and sterilization.
24) Some nitrifying bacteria will grow in salinities ranging between 0 - 6 ppt (parts per thousand).
25) While these filters are generally excellent for producing high purity water, this water is inhibitory to nitrifying bacteria.
26) Snails eat and assimilate some of the uneaten food and their shells serve as bio-media for nitrifying bacteria.
27) Also your nitrifying bacteria in your biofilter require T.A. to oxidize ammonia to nitrite and nitrite to nitrate.
How to use bacterium in a sentence28) At this time Nitrite read zero and ammonia high. u003e u003eIndicating you have no nitrifying bacteria whatsoever.
29) For example, nitrifying bacteria such as "Nitrobacter" oxidize nitrite to nitrate, donating the electrons to oxygen.
30) KH (carbonate hardness) is also an important source of energy for nitrifying bacteria that eliminate ammonia and nitrite.
31) Your thoughts?I think the risk of nitrates are worse than the benefits of a small amount of nitrifying bacteria.
32) However, when endeavoring the initial cycle, all you're looking to do is establish a culture of nitrifying bacteria.
33) Snail shells would also serve as a living bio-media for nitrifying bacteria to convert the ammonia to nitrites and later to nitrates.
34) Most of the beneficial nitrifying bacteria and some of the other corals, macroalgaes, and animals will survive this process, providing you with the foundation for a successful marine aquarium.
35) You may need to do more frequent partial water changes if the levels are high, but make sure you do not disturb the nitrifying bacteria in your media by over-cleaning your filters.
36) I also added some Cycle to replenish the nitrifying bacteria but I am not certain if the copper has not interfered with that too.Will u003e My question is this.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of nitrify bacterium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of nitrify bacterium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with nitrify bacterium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word nitrify bacterium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with nitrify bacterium.
20 examples of simple sentences of nitrify bacterium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of nitrify bacterium
Compound Sentences with nitrify bacterium
Complex Sentences with nitrify bacterium
Compound-Complex Sentences with nitrify bacterium