pathogenic bacterium in a sentence
1) The problem is that antibiotics may remove beneficial as well as pathogenic bacteria.
2) The skin acts as a barrier to deter the invasion of pathogenic bacteria.
3) Dysbiosis is due to outgrowth of pathogenic bacteria, parasites or fungus.
4) Cows fed mostly grains have higher levels of pathogenic bacteria in their milk.
pathogenic bacterium example sentences5) The majority of reported foodborne disease outbreaks and cases are caused by pathogenic bacteria.
6) pathogenic bacteria and fungi have developed the means of survival in animal tissue.
7) pathogenic bacteria cause a variety of fish diseases in ornamental aquaria and ponds.
8) Some years ago this idea was examined by adding nine common pathogenic bacteria to honey.
9) And rinsing chicken before roasting it can spread pathogenic bacteria in your kitchen sink .
10) My head hurt, and I overstock the cost of the pathogenic bacteria.
11) Siderophores are also important for some pathogenic bacteria for their acquisition of iron.
12) pathogenic bacteria with capsules tend to cause much more severe disease than those without capsules.
13) Antibiotics, for example, are effective for removing pathogenic bacteria from the body.
14) These are the pathogenic bacteria.
example sentences with bacterium15) HdeA is a crucial player in the fight between pathogenic bacteria and their human hosts .
16) It also has powerful components that will inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria and yeast .
17) Another pathogenic bacterium, "Bartonella", is known from Georgia marsh rice rats.
18) Rather, humanity is being hunted by deadly pathogenic bacteria that have gained resistance to antibiotics.
19) The genomic DNA of most pathogenic bacteria contains sequences which are able to generate such signals.
20) Tubifex can carry a rang of pathogenic bacteria which are a source of fish diseases.
21) The intestinal mucosa protects the body from a large reservoir of intraluminal pathogenic bacteria and endotoxins.
22) Non-atopic asthma may be caused by chronic viral, bacterial infections, or colonization with pathogenic bacteria.
23) Probiotics reduce the substrates for potentially pathogenic bacteria and provide fermentation end products that support potentially beneficial bacteria.
24) Genome reduction occurs most commonly in endosymbiotic, parasitic or pathogenic bacteria that live in their hosts.
25) Although the vast majority of bacteria are harmless or beneficial, a few pathogenic bacteria can cause disease.
26) A health issue associated with eggs is contamination by pathogenic bacteria, such as "Salmonella enteritidis".
27) We have to understand the underlying molecular mechanisms in order to conceive new therapeutic approaches to pathogenic bacteria.
How to use bacterium in a sentence28) The fecal material houses a vast number of pathogenic bacteria, viruses, protozoan and other disease-causing agents.
29) T3SSs are essential for the pathogenicity (the ability to infect) of many pathogenic bacteria.
30) In addition, pathogenic bacteria may secrete agents that alter the coagulation system, e.g. coagulase and streptokinase.
31) Most pathogenic bacteria can be viewed as heterotrophic parasites of humans or the other eukaryotic species they affect.
32) Over this period, the salt and acid characteristics of aging cheese generally eliminate the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
33) Green tea is very effective in inhibiting pathogenic bacteria that cause food poisoning and increases levels of friendly intestinal bacteria.
34) Also, it has the potential to decrease the transmission of pathogenic bacteria that occurs from mother to child.
35) Infection can cause the production of toxins, pathogenic bacteria, bitter flavours, tissue breakdown, and surface blemishes.
36) It has been proposed that the needle complex is a universal feature of all T3SSs of pathogenic bacteria.
37) Theoretically if the gut is full of good bacteria there is less opportunity for the growth of the pathogenic bacteria.
38) It allows the pathogenic bacteria to survive, but removing this barrier causes the bacteria to become more vulnerable and die.
39) Aqua-Crobes is a biological product of natural occurring bacteria and enzymes that reduce the threat to fish caused by pathogenic bacteria.
40) Many pathogenic bacteria are quite specific in the species of fish they affect, leaving other species in the pond unaffected.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of pathogenic bacterium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of pathogenic bacterium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with pathogenic bacterium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word pathogenic bacterium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with pathogenic bacterium.
20 examples of simple sentences of pathogenic bacterium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of pathogenic bacterium
Compound Sentences with pathogenic bacterium
Complex Sentences with pathogenic bacterium
Compound-Complex Sentences with pathogenic bacterium