bacterial pathogen in a sentence
1) Not all forms of bacterial pathogens are equally susceptible.
2) The study has revealed GLB44's strength and effectiveness against bacterial pathogens .
3) In response, many bacterial pathogens have evolved mechanisms for nitric oxide resistance.
4) The investigators tested the modified calprotectins against a panel of medically important bacterial pathogens .
bacterial pathogen example sentences5) bacterial pathogens must scavenge iron from their host for growth and proliferation during infection.
6) This is particularly useful for identifying endospore-forming bacterial pathogens like "Clostridium difficile".
7) This knowledge may be utilized for drug development to target Fic proteins of bacterial pathogens .
8) Defensive responses to viral, fungal, and bacterial leaf pathogens do not involve cucurbitacin.
9) bacterial pathogens such as pneumococcus and tuberculosis evolve slower still and have even larger genomes.
10) It will participate in the opsonization of bacterial pathogens and can also be microbicidal.
11) The possibility of superinfections with mycotic or bacterial pathogens should be kept in mind during therapy.
12) Salmonella, Shigella, and Campylobacter species are among the common bacterial enteric pathogens .
13) Dissolution therapy results in a sustained release of viable bacterial pathogens as the outer mineral layers dissolve.
14) Professor Holden will investigate two important bacterial pathogens of humans: Salmonella and Streptococcus pyogenes.
example sentences with bacterial15) Antibiotics with efficacy against bacterial pathogens transmitted by ticks include: tetracycline, penicillin and doxicycline.
16) The main body of evidence implicates viral and bacterial pathogens as initiators of cross-reactivity and autoimmunity.
17) The potential hazard associated with bacterial pathogens, viruses, parasites and toxins will therefore also vary considerably.
18) Septins form cage-like structures around bacterial pathogens, immobilizing harmful microbes and preventing them from invading healthy cells.
19) D-value : The radiation dose necessary to reduce the initial population of a bacterial pathogen by 90 percent.
20) While pasteurization of milk kills off bacterial pathogens, other bacteria species with possible health benefits are also destroyed.
21) LPS gene clusters are highly variable between different strains, subspecies, species of bacterial pathogens of plants and animals.
22) Dermatitis often has a multifactorial aetiology and may be aggravated by the presence of bacterial pathogens such as staph.
23) In contrast to bacterial pathogens, these apicomplexan parasites are eukaryotic and share many metabolic pathways with their animal hosts.
24) I'd be suspicious of some bacterial pathogen introduced with any water that got in there from his bag.
25) bacterial pathogens can survive for long periods in human hosts where they give rise to a chronic course of infection.
26) An air-borne mould fell into the culture of a bacterial pathogen, and where the mould grew the pathogen died.
27) Treatment of these infections includes the use of antimicrobials active against all of the potential aerobic and anaerobic bacterial pathogens .
How to use bacterial in a sentence28) The inclusion criteria should be selected to yield a strong likelihood that a patient has disease attributable to a bacterial pathogen .
29) Her goal is to understand how bacterial pathogens exploit membrane structure and composition to interact with and subvert the host environment.
30) The main bacterial pathogen that harms plants is Erwinia, which attacks fruit trees causing fire blight, which damages the fruit.
31) Also being investigated is the increased incidence of leptospirosis, a bacterial pathogen that can acutely damage the kidneys of marine mammals.
32) Well-studied bacterial plant pathogens typically express a few dozen effectors, often delivered into the host by a Type III secretion apparatus.
33) These applications will focus on the genetic basis of human disease and on the transmission of bacterial pathogens and their evolution, naturally and under pressure from vaccines and antibiotics.
34) Streptococcus pneumoniae is the most common bacterial pathogen causing mucosal infections, such as otitis media, sinusitis and pneumonia and invasive disease, such as bacteremia and meningitis.
35) Latex gloves are recommended when handling the fish because some bacterial pathogens of fish (e.g., Mycobacterium species) may also cause diseases in humans.
36) The infection biologist Christoph Dehio, Professor at the Biozentrum of the University of Basel, studies at the molecular level how bacterial pathogens cause chronic infections.
37) As a result, they are more vulnerable to outside sources such as further exposure to physical and emotional stress factors or viral and bacterial pathogens .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterial pathogen
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterial pathogen with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterial pathogen
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterial pathogen in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterial pathogen.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterial pathogen. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterial pathogen
Compound Sentences with bacterial pathogen
Complex Sentences with bacterial pathogen
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterial pathogen