bacterial spore in a sentence
1) Tyndallization historically was the earliest known effective way to destroy bacterial spores .
2) Flour naturally contains a variety of yeasts and bacterial spores .
3) Bio-concrete uses bacterial spores, which are added to the concrete mix.
4) These pasteurization temperatures are sufficient to kill all microorganisms except for bacterial spores .
bacterial spore example sentences5) Studies with synthetic soil with bacterial spores showed the effectiveness of this device.
6) These agents destroy bacterial spores .
7) He discovered the broths had been contaminated with dry bacterial spores from hay in the lab.
8) A postdoctoral fellowship study on the germination of bacterial spores followed at the University of Leeds.
9) From this Tyndall was led to find viable bacterial spores (endospores) in supposedly heat-sterilized broths.
10) Tyndall found a way to eradicate the bacterial spores that came to be known as "Tyndallization".
11) Like Pasteur, he boiled his cultures to sterilize them, and some types of bacterial spores can survive boiling.
12) Proper autoclave treatment will inactivate all fungi, bacteria, viruses and also bacterial spores, which can be quite resistant.
13) Many bacteria are quickly killed by dry conditions whereas others can tolerate dry conditions for months; bacterial spores can survive dry conditions for years.
14) Dipicolinic acid is a chemical compound which composes 5% to 15% of the dry weight of bacterial spores and is implicated in being responsible for the heat resistance of endospores.
example sentences with bacterial15) EtO can kill all known viruses, bacteria and fungi, including bacterial spores and is compatible with most materials (e.g. of medical devices), even when repeatedly applied.
16) In 1995, Raul Cano of California Polytechnic State University found bacterial spores in the gut of a fossilized bee trapped in amber from a tree in the Dominican Republic.
17) However, because its effectiveness decreases with increasing size of the particle, this mechanism holds for very tiny particles only, such as single bacterial spores .
18) Ethanol kills organisms by denaturing their proteins and dissolving their lipids and is effective against most bacteria and fungi, and many viruses, but is ineffective against bacterial spores .
19) According to astrophysicist Dr. Steinn Sigurdsson, "There are viable bacterial spores that have been found that are 40 million years old on Earth - and we know they're very hardened to radiation.
20) bacterial spores can withstand extremes of hot and cold, not to mention the vacuum of space, for extended periods, germinating only when they attain more favourable environments.
21) We make an orbit around the galaxy roughly every 220 million years, so since life arose on Earth, we've been spraying the galaxy with our bacterial spores for around 15 to 20 orbits.
22) So the solar wind has been pushing small quantities of Earth's air outward for a few billion years, and that includes assorted tiny dust particles and bacterial spores .
23) It turns out that this includes bacterial spores, which have been found at all levels of the Earth's atmosphere, and have probably been there for a few billion years.
24) High-level disinfection may kill all microorganisms with the exception of high numbers of bacterial spores ; it requires extended exposure to ensure killing of most bacterial spores.
25) High-level disinfection may kill all microorganisms with the exception of high numbers of bacterial spores; it requires extended exposure to ensure killing of most bacterial spores .
26) "B. anthracis" bacterial spores are soil-borne.
27) Some also kill fungi (fungicidal), bacterial spores (sporicidal) and/or viruses (virucidal).
28) "High-level disinfection kills all organisms, except high levels of bacterial spores " and is done with a chemical germicide marketed as a sterilant by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterial spore
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterial spore with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterial spore
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterial spore in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterial spore.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterial spore. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterial spore
Compound Sentences with bacterial spore
Complex Sentences with bacterial spore
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterial spore