bacterial strain in a sentence
1) This prevents undesirable bacterial strains from producing "off" flavors.
2) The outer core oligosaccharide chain varies depending on the bacterial strain .
3) However, genetically engineered bacterial strains may pose containment issues for application.
4) Several bacterial strains isolated from sewage treatment plants efficiently degrade EDTA.
bacterial strain example sentences5) Each of these concentrations is dependent upon the bacterial strain being targeted.
6) A summary of MIC values for tested bacterial strains is shown below.
7) This nitrogen is mainly provided by the inoculation with efficient bacterial strains .
8) The frequency of isolation of anaerobic bacterial strains varies in different infectious sites.
9) Intrinsic antibacterial resistance may be part of the genetic makeup of bacterial strains .
10) Morphological plasticity of some bacterial strains is able to show at different growth conditions.
11) Most dental cavities are caused by this particular bacterial strain, Streptococcus Mutans.
12) Net fluid transport was measured 18 hours after inoculating the intestine with the bacterial strain .
13) This test analyses 11 bacterial strains, which scientists consider as representative for the gut ecology.
14) Many contend that this puts humans at risk as bacterial strains develop stronger and stronger resistances.
example sentences with bacterial15) The behaviour that has been observed in these bacterial strains has been referred to as magneto-aerotaxis.
16) All of the material was derived from the same bacterial strain known as the Ames strain.
17) Propolis is still able to effectively combat bacterial strains which have become resistant to modern synthetic antibiotics.
18) Solid growth media such as agar plates are used to isolate pure cultures of a bacterial strain .
19) bacterial strains with the "cagA" gene are associated with an ability to cause ulcers.
20) Such differences are even more pronounced when different bacterial strains are used (see Figure 1).
21) Bacteria with mutations, the resistant bacteria, can reproduce with less rivalry from normal bacterial strains .
22) These bacterial strains complement each other to provide all-around treatment performance by generating enzymatically active and targeted degradation.
23) bacterial strains that do not respond to treatment have already been found in the USA and Greece.
24) Ribotyping is a means by which bacterial strains are classified according to the gene encoding their ribosomal RNA.
25) MEGA BIO performs synergistically because it contains two types of bacterial strains, Bacillus and Pseudomonas.
26) These represent either two 16S rDNA genes in Nasonia Wolbachia or infection by two different bacterial strains .
27) Researchers say medical staff have reported more than 350 cases of the dangerous bacterial strain in Los Angeles County.
How to use bacterial in a sentence28) The antibiotic treatment may select for bacterial strains with physiologically or genetically enhanced capacity to survive high doses of antibiotics.
29) Research showed that bacterial strains common in obese people's intestines are also present in people who recently quit smoking.
30) Thus, reactors are designed to lessen culture time and inhibit the conversion of bacterial cellulose-producing strains into cellulose-negative mutants.
31) DrVita Probiotic Flora Plus has 8 active bacterial strains and has been designed to support gastrointestinal health and immune system function .
32) Such an instrument will have a significant clinical impact, both in the identification of bacterial strains and in susceptibility tests.
33) For instance, antibacterial resistance genes can be exchanged between different bacterial strains or species via plasmids that carry these resistance genes.
34) Another way in which molecular biology provides information about bacterial strains is by the digestion of PCR product by a restriction enzyme.
35) In addition, patients that carry drug resistant bacterial strains such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) have more chronic wounds.
36) This could not be more pertinent or timely given the intense media interest and close public scrutiny of the rising prevalence of resistant bacterial strains .
37) It was revealed that Lisa was positive for 2 opportunistic bacterial strains which were sensitive to berberine, and a deficiency of lactobacilli.
38) An extended-release form has been approved for treating adults with community-acquired pneumonia caused by bacterial strains that have become partially resistant to penicillin.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterial strain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterial strain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterial strain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterial strain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterial strain.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterial strain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterial strain
Compound Sentences with bacterial strain
Complex Sentences with bacterial strain
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterial strain