bacterial infection in a sentence
1) These are white blood cells that fight bacterial infections .
2) Secondary bacterial infection may complicate the signs.
3) Secondary bacterial infection is more common in children.
4) It has been shown to decrease bacterial infections .
bacterial infection example sentences5) Patients also show frequent respiratory system bacterial infections .
6) A high count usually indicates a bacterial infection .
7) About five percent of hospital patients acquire bacterial infections while hospitalized.
8) Most bacterial infections these days are very difficult to treat successfully.
9) The cultures help determine the type of bacterial infection .
10) Do not start antibiotics without clinical evidence of bacterial infection .
11) The attacks are often associated with viral or bacterial infections .
12) It is effective in treating various superficial and deep bacterial infections .
13) The further clinical course is then determined by bacterial infection .
14) Most common bacterial infections are controlled this way.
example sentences with bacterial15) It died shortly after despite treatment for bacterial infection .
16) The disease may have caused a secondary bacterial infection .
17) To treat internal bacterial infection, the medication is best ingested.
18) The Neon has an external bacterial infection .
19) Antibiotics are used to treat many different bacterial infections .
20) Acriflavin is effective for mild gram negative bacterial infections .
21) Secondary bacterial infection is common among patients with filariasis.
22) Now there are remedies for most bacterial infections .
23) However, secondary bacterial infection of the wound may occur.
24) A cold can lead to a more serious secondary bacterial infection .
25) One root cause turns out to be bacterial infections .
26) There is a greater susceptibility to viral and bacterial infections .
27) She was treated for a respiratory virus and secondary bacterial infections .
How to use bacterial in a sentence28) My fish have cloudy eye, a bacterial infection .
29) If a bacterial infection is present, antibiotics may be prescribed.
30) Several of these childhood illnesses are viral or bacterial infections .
31) It protects the uterus and growing baby from bacterial infection .
32) Chronic bacterial infections may also add to this inflammatory state.
33) This barrier serves to protect the brain from bacterial infections .
34) The immune systems will cure minor bacterial infections on its own.
35) She said her condition worsened until she developed a bacterial infection .
36) However, bacterial infection is not being ruled out.
37) Pink eye is a viral not a bacterial infection .
38) The lying on the bottom may indicate an internal bacterial infection .
39) Are you certain that it was bacterial infection .
40) Antibiotics are powerful medicines that fight bacterial infections .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterial infection
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterial infection with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterial infection
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterial infection in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterial infection.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterial infection. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterial infection
Compound Sentences with bacterial infection
Complex Sentences with bacterial infection
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterial infection