widely anticipated in a sentence
1) The change made by John Smith had been widely anticipated .
2) Nevertheless, each new Dragon Quest launch is widely anticipated .
3) The 2013-14 season was widely anticipated by Kings fans.
widely anticipated example sentences4) It is widely anticipated that LMS will lead to more job losses.
5) Mandatory reporting One widely anticipated outcome is the mandatory reporting of abuse allegations .
6) Waugh had walked in amidst loud ovation, and his arrival was widely anticipated .
7) The debate, the first of three this month, had been widely anticipated .
8) Following its announcement in June 2012, "Watch Dogs" was widely anticipated .
9) This map was widely anticipated .
10) Tipping for services rendered is widely anticipated by porters, taxi drivers and petrol attendants.
11) But, instead of a widely anticipated second vote, Cameron threw in the towel.
12) But Apple can reinvigorate growth by launching a cheaper iPhone , which is widely anticipated .
13) One of changes to come into effect is the widely anticipated increase in the personal allowance.
14) Jackson won the general election with 76% of the vote; his victory was widely anticipated .
15) Following its announcement in May 2006, "Grand Theft Auto IV" was widely anticipated .
example sentences with widely anticipated16) The show was heavily promoted by NBC and widely anticipated , making several "best bets" programming guides.
17) As widely anticipated , the European Central Bank kept their main refinance rate on hold at 0.75 percent overnight.
18) The Northern public was shocked at the unexpected defeat of their army when an easy victory had been widely anticipated .
19) These instalments made the stories cheap, accessible and the series of regular cliff-hangers made each new episode widely anticipated .
20) This year the two most widely anticipated handguns were the 9mm Remington R51 and Sig Sauer P320.
21) It was widely anticipated that this use of patronage was the privilege of a new party when it assumed power.
22) Following the widely anticipated announcement , Supervalu shares rose 11.7 percent to close at $4.68, up 49 cents.
23) Since its release, "Illmatic" has become a benchmark for upcoming rappers whose albums are widely anticipated by critics.
24) As widely anticipated , the fight for half the legislature's 450 seats was the fiercest and dirtiest in single-mandate constituencies.
25) In a widely anticipated and publicized event, The Beatles arrive in America in February 1964, spearheading the British Invasion.
26) The brouhaha was especially well-timed because it came the day before last night 's widely anticipated third season premiere of Duck Dynasty .
27) Bernanke 's move, widely anticipated by markets for several weeks, may have added to the discomfort of an ailing rupee.
28) In a special report, the Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation channel covered the case in a show widely anticipated by many Saudi audiences.
How to use widely anticipated in a sentence29) The widely anticipated reinvention of Meredith Willson's 1960 musical will feature a strengthened plot and additional songs from the Willson catalogue.
30) It is widely anticipated that both the Department of Labor (DOL) and the Treasury Department will quickly issue additional guidance.
31) Unemployment rose to 2.47m during the first 3 months of the year and with further public sector cuts widely anticipated , things don't look particularly rosy.
32) It was widely anticipated that opening day starters Josip Mikulic and Cory Gibbs would start once Gibbs had recovered from a hamstring injury.
33) Although subprime problems were " widely anticipated ," the subsequent spread into numerous unrelated parts of the global financial system was not.
34) The widely anticipated trilogy fight between Gray Maynard and Frankie Edgar was delayed after both fighters suffered injuries during their respective training camps.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of widely anticipated
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of widely anticipated with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with widely anticipated
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word widely anticipated in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with widely anticipated.
20 examples of simple sentences of widely anticipated. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of widely anticipated
Compound Sentences with widely anticipated
Complex Sentences with widely anticipated
Compound-Complex Sentences with widely anticipated