anticipated duration in a sentence
1) The date the services will begin and their anticipated duration .
2) It usually has an anticipated duration , anticipated cost, and expected resource requirements.
3) A common categorization of regular migration is associated with the anticipated duration of stay.
anticipated duration example sentences4) Consider the best choice for the patient, the available materials and equipment, and the anticipated duration of nutritional support.
5) Mines often have a parallel time fuze to detonate and destroy the mine after a pre-determined period to minimize casualties after the anticipated duration of hostilities.
6) (4) The Supplier shall immediately inform us of any threatening or existing delay in delivery, the reasons for such delay and the anticipated duration of such delay.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipated duration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipated duration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipated duration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipated duration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipated duration.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipated duration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipated duration
Compound Sentences with anticipated duration
Complex Sentences with anticipated duration
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipated duration