anticipated growth in a sentence
1) Despite our anticipated production growth , we remain highly leveraged.
2) Urban development area must accommodate 10 to 20 years of anticipated growth within such area.
3) It has produced no demonstrable reductions in emissions or even in anticipated emissions growth .
anticipated growth example sentences4) Anticipated growth in resource activity, particularly in the energy sector will create huge demand for local resources.
5) With a four-year anticipated growth from 30 to 150 students, there is an urgent need for expansion.
6) With anticipated growth , EGTY is expected to challenge Deltic Timber Corp. during its initial 9-year cycle.
7) In 1985, the university determined that the current campus and anticipated growth could be accommodated on 275 acres.
8) But, he suggested, a supply shortage exceeding the anticipated growth in uranium demand would be experienced from 2014.
9) Flexible use of the available address space will be increasingly important in coping with the anticipated growth of the Internet.
10) To accommodate anticipated cross-Hudson traffic growth , a new two-lane span should be constructed parallel to the existing Kingston-Rhinecliff Bridge.
11) In addition, PotashCorp's $8.3 billion capital expansion program is readying its facilities for anticipated growth in global potash demand.
12) It has been blamed for the ballooning of the deficit, a growing gap between rich and poor, and lower than anticipated economic growth .
13) Most of the anticipated growth is in Africa, where population is projected to quadruple from around 1 billion today to 4 billion by the end of the century.
14) Background: The growth Management Act calls for the faster growing counties and cities within their borders to undertake new planning to prepare for anticipated growth .
15) Given the anticipated growth in every U.S. economic sector and in demand for all energy sources, it's natural to wonder how that growth can possibly be sustained.
example sentences with anticipated growth16) A business might hope to translate that increased capacity into a productivity benefit in other areas or to direct it towards an anticipated growth in demand.
17) The anticipated growth of the surrounding neighborhood never materialized, however, and in 1915 the vestry voted to sell the parish house and Sunday school buildings.
18) In all 15 governors administrated the region, on average for a short period of 16 months, which impeded the anticipated growth of the area.
19) Since these lines were opened for service years earlier than originally planned, the anticipated growth on the west side of Salt Lake Valley has just not happened, yet.
20) By the 1970s it was clear that the facilities at Eagle Farm Airport were inadequate for a city of Brisbane's size and anticipated growth .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipated growth
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipated growth with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipated growth
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipated growth in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipated growth.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipated growth. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipated growth
Compound Sentences with anticipated growth
Complex Sentences with anticipated growth
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipated growth