anticipated cost in a sentence
1) The anticipated costs would likely run into the billions quickly.
2) There is no anticipated cost to individuals affected by the proposal.
3) There is no anticipated additional cost to small businesses nor to individuals.
anticipated cost example sentences4) The anticipated costs for 2002 is a budgeted $480,000.
5) The anticipated average flyaway cost of a production version was $3 million.
6) The anticipated cost of expert witnesses can also significantly increase a retainer.
7) A project budget including a detailed schedule of anticipated costs for the project.
8) This analytic process uses actual performance to re-estimate the anticipated cost and schedule.
9) It usually has an anticipated duration, anticipated cost , and expected resource requirements.
10) The anticipated cost of building I-287 in New Jersey was $235 million.
11) CBR SME Financing Survey 2008 debt finance increases, it is anticipated costs .
12) The long-run costs referred to the anticipated cost of electricity in the years ahead.
13) There is no anticipated economic cost to persons as a result of repealing these sections.
14) Such notification shall state the anticipated assessable costs of search, review and reproduction of records requested.
15) There are anticipated economic costs to person who are required to comply with the rules as adopted.
example sentences with anticipated cost16) Claims with an anticipated cost of over £3000 should normally be passed to Loss Adjusters.
17) The anticipated cost of these acquisitions to the Agency will be fair and reasonable. 4.
18) One approach to creating your renovation budget is to first understand the anticipated costs of the must-haves.
19) Flat fees give clients security in knowing the anticipated costs for matter and promotes efficiency in the legal process.
20) There is no anticipated additional economic cost to persons who are required to comply with the rule as proposed.
21) If a lump sum HHT is offered and elected, the anticipated transportation costs may be advanced. 4.
22) Also, since market trends are ever-changing, you should also keep a room for anticipated costs in your plan.
23) The Region recommended a 2.57% increase, but the police services board said anticipated overtime costs made that figure unrealistic.
24) In relation to the decrease in applicator license fees and testing fees for certain governmental employees, there is no anticipated cost to small businesses.
25) The anticipated economic cost to waste generators who are required to comply with the sections as proposed will be: $6,586,412 in 1994 and $6,586, 412 in 1995.
26) This is a complicated undertaking, though, and the company warned that any issues could raise anticipated costs and hurt its user experience.
27) The query processor decides, based on anticipated costs , whether to sort the outer input in order to improve locality of the searches on the index over the inner input.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipated cost
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipated cost with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipated cost
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipated cost in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipated cost.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipated cost. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipated cost
Compound Sentences with anticipated cost
Complex Sentences with anticipated cost
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipated cost