highly anticipated in a sentence
1) Games between Collingwood and Geelong have become highly anticipated since 2007.
2) The highly anticipated series began March 19 at Alex Box Stadium.
3) Humdinger: Used to describe a highly anticipated or thrilling match.
highly anticipated example sentences4) Who the hell would put Chief Keef on their 6th highly anticipated album?
5) Jim and Pam marry in the highly anticipated , hour-long episode, "Niagara".
6) The autumn, which brings with it the olive harvest, is a highly anticipated and celebrated season for Palestinian agriculture.
7) Obama will speak about the bulk collections and other surveillance programs in a highly anticipated speech Friday at the Justice Department.
8) Nvidia has had a long history of including highly anticipated titles enhanced with its support with select purchase of its video cards.
9) For the flipside, take a try at Wolfe's highly anticipated (and wholly wretched) follow-up A Man in Full.
10) Despite Apple's recent release of the highly anticipated , larger iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, their viability for video conferencing is debatable.
11) The men's basketball Dukes annually play its cross-town rival, the University of Pittsburgh Panthers, in Pittsburgh's highly anticipated and well-attended City Game.
12) Nevertheless, this highly anticipated speech coincided with a nearly 5 percent drop in the S&P 500 and was criticized for lacking details.
13) Each evening, the 'Gala Premier' section celebrates highly anticipated film premieres by established filmmakers in the presence of cast and crew.
14) The festival opened on August 27, 2008, with the highly anticipated film directed by the Coen brothers, "Burn After Reading".
15) The feature has been used to profile highly anticipated games, give mention to lesser-known games, or to intentionally showcase bad games for humorous purposes.
example sentences with highly anticipated16) It faced competition from the highly anticipated "" released the week before, and "Cheaper by the Dozen" which opened on the same day.
17) The album immediately reached number 1 on the charts later that month, knocking off Oasis' highly anticipated album "Be Here Now" in the process.
18) A highly anticipated event that has already sold out is the young student films screening in its new location of Verulamium Museum this Saturday.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of highly anticipated
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of highly anticipated with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with highly anticipated
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word highly anticipated in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with highly anticipated.
20 examples of simple sentences of highly anticipated. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of highly anticipated
Compound Sentences with highly anticipated
Complex Sentences with highly anticipated
Compound-Complex Sentences with highly anticipated