anticipated expenditure in a sentence
1) A yawning gap was forecast between anticipated social expenditures and resources.
2) The anticipated expenditures required to maintain, renovate, or modernize the properties.
3) Anticipated expenditures should be budgeted on a "worst possible case", yet not excessive.
anticipated expenditure example sentences4) With certain limitations, we may also delay certain anticipated development expenditures to further preserve cash if necessary.
5) Table 3 provides estimates of the anticipated Medicaid program expenditures associated with increasing payment for primary care services.
6) Certain grant programs allow payment only on a reimbursement basis and do not permit payments for anticipated expenditures .
7) A reservation of funds shall be established to cover total anticipated expenditures prior to use of the SF 44.
8) Finally, subtract your anticipated living expenditures from your anticipated take-home pay to determine income available for savings and investment.
9) Regardless of the amount of anticipated expenditures , requests for funds may total no more than 90 percent of a grant's budget.
10) Be specific about these resources, but do not spend a lot of time developing a detailed list of all actual or anticipated program expenditures .
11) You should make arrangements so that a statement of anticipated Italian expenditures and receipts be furnished to you at stated intervals. ♦ ♦ ♦
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipated expenditure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipated expenditure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipated expenditure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipated expenditure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipated expenditure.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipated expenditure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipated expenditure
Compound Sentences with anticipated expenditure
Complex Sentences with anticipated expenditure
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipated expenditure