urgent appeal in a sentence
1) These urgent appeals did not remain fruitless.
2) In response the TUC is making an urgent appeal .
3) And so I send you this urgent appeal .
urgent appeal example sentences4) The fire service has made an urgent appeal for more part-time firefighters.
5) The latter approached the Company with urgent appeals for its intervention.
6) He addressed similar urgent appeals for support to the British and Soviets.
7) He wouldn't be drawn by Yanto's urgent appeal .
8) AHRC articles, including urgent appeals , statements and open letters into Japanese.
9) The Pope made an urgent public appeal for a negotiated end to the violence.
10) Mrs Earley's grand-daughter Mandy made an urgent appeal to council housing officers.
11) He began to send more urgent appeals to London for material help on the continent.
12) It also Issues urgent appeals , press releases, reports and publications on human rights violations.
13) Two sawn-off shotguns were found nearby, and detectives are making an urgent appeal for information.
14) The Chinese Governor of Yunnan sent an urgent appeal to the central government in Beijing.
15) On Monday 5 June the Hangzhou city government issued an urgent appeal to protect transport and communications.
example sentences with urgent appeal16) There was no local police protection, and urgent appeals to the president and attorney general were ignored.
17) Please join our urgent appeal to the party to scrap this pledge to bring back a blood sport.
18) What started as a routine issue video has evolved into an urgent appeal from the people of Kuhi .
19) Now the South Durham and North Yorkshire branch of the RSPCA has issued an urgent appeal for help.
20) In the spring of 1916, there was an urgent appeal for 25 new vehicles to replace war-damaged ones.
21) Olav's urgent appeal for help was spurned by Somerled, until he consented to the previously sought marriage.
22) During this time, the Syrian Opposition Coalition issued an urgent appeal as fears of a new massacre grew.
23) Canadian women responded to urgent appeals to make-do, recycle and salvage in order to come up with needed supplies.
24) Internet and social networking technology enables workers to disseminate open letters and urgent appeals for support (Qiu, 2009).
25) French President Francois Hollande made an urgent appeal at the conference's opening session on Tuesday for greater investment in renewables.
26) Welcome back: A stable owner has made an urgent appeal ... to find a foster mum for a three-day-old foal.
27) The intellectuals then issued an urgent appeal for the students to leave the Square in an attempt to deescalate the conflict.
28) By September 1334 Edward Balliol, faced with a full-scale revolt, sent urgent appeals to England for yet more assistance.
How to use urgent appeal in a sentence29) Now it is obvious that many such calls go unheeded, and men remain lost, notwithstanding plain preaching and urgent appeals .
30) To observe a house or building that is on fire forecasts an urgent appeal for help from a close friend or relative.
31) Citing previous 'death squad attacks', Amnesty International has launched an urgent appeal to the government to safeguard the bishops.
32) Making an urgent appeal for unity, Alveda urges: "Now is the time to erase fear, hatred and strife.
33) Brian Shivers has launched an urgent appeal against his wrongful conviction for the 2009 Real IRA attack at Massereene British Army base.
34) The UNs World Food Programme (WFP) last month made an urgent appeal for funds describing the situation urgent and critical.
35) So an urgent appeal is being launched in Britain and in other countries asking people to search for their old slide-rules in attics, in schools and in lab store rooms.
36) It also expects the rebels - and makes an urgent appeal to them to that effect - to act in the same manner.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of urgent appeal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of urgent appeal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with urgent appeal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word urgent appeal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with urgent appeal.
20 examples of simple sentences of urgent appeal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of urgent appeal
Compound Sentences with urgent appeal
Complex Sentences with urgent appeal
Compound-Complex Sentences with urgent appeal