appeal judge in a sentence
1) A panel of appeal court judges had overruled Leon.
2) The appeals judge , however, reaffirmed his conviction.
3) The appeal judges reduced the award to £39,634.
appeal judge example sentences4) Two of the appeal court judges ruled Hart 's confession inadmissible.
5) Appeal judges ruled the 12 month suspended term was 'unduly lenient'.
6) On April 19th, three local appeal judges ordered the investigation re-started.
7) Many federal appeals court judges say those changes essentially shifted work to their courts.
8) The appeals judges focused their questions on whether or not the case had standing.
9) Three Republican candidates for state appeals court judges campaigned in Stroudsburg on Tuesday.
10) His older sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, is a federal appeals court judge .
11) The appointment of 10 appeal judges on a single day is thought to be unprecedented .
12) Trial judges are elected for 4 years, and appeals court judges are elected for 6 years.
13) However, the appeal judge , still from the old fully qualified ranks, acquitted him.
14) But three appeal court judges lifted a gagging order allowing reporting of a hearing challenging the plans.
15) Sometimes lawyers are permitted to add to their written briefs with oral arguments before the appeals judges .
example sentences with appeal judge16) Then I clerked for a federal appeals court judge in New York for a year.
17) In both cases, the appeal judges found that the murders had probably been committed by Cooke.
18) But those convictions and the related sentence were tossed out Thursday by a federal appeals court judge .
19) Failure to do so may be deemed a waiver of the error by the appeals judge .
20) He broke down and wept in her arms in the dock when three appeals judges upheld the conviction.
21) She was elected to the Supreme Court in 2003, after serving as a state appeals court judge .
22) Now, that decision has been overturned although the appeal judges spoke of strong mitigating factors in the case.
23) Whittam instead presented the evidence in private to the appeal court judges during part of the hearing on Wednesday.
24) The presiding appeals judge expressed interest, having previously been involved in reversing a sentence because of erroneous jury instructions.
25) Court of appeal judges sitting at Nottingham Crown Court will hear her renewed application to challenge her jail term.
26) The appeal judges found that Shaik was correctly convicted on three charges of corruption and that the sentence was fair.
27) A High Court judge and a panel of Court of appeal judges , however, have questioned this claim.
28) On 27 March 2014 three appeal judges of The First-Tier Tribunal (Charity) allowed the Scheme with amendments.
How to use appeal judge in a sentence29) The judge's words follow the sharp criticism of Missouri's secretive practices by a federal appeals judge in February.
30) Appeal court judges said that soldiers should have the benefit of the rights guaranteed in the HRA wherever they are.
31) I'm putting my faith in these appeal judges and there's nothing I can do to alter their verdict.
32) judge Arif Shaheen, one of the nine appeal judges , said, "It cannot exceed 30 days.
33) Lawyers in the group include former federal prosecutors, SEC attorneys and a former federal district and court of appeals judge .
34) The appeal was extremely successful, and the appeals court judges asked very, very difficult questions of Discovery Land Company.
35) In May 1989, the Judges' Council set out the majority views of High Court and Court of appeal judges .
36) The three appeal judges said they would show " exceptional mercy" in halving his sentence, which meant his immediate release.
37) One supreme court judge, one appeals court judge , and two magistrate court judges were citizens of the country by birth.
38) Rather than increasing the sentence, three appeal court judges substituted a three-year probation order requiring him to undergo treatment or counselling.
39) Several federal appeals court judges said they were frustrated by the quality of the board's review of decisions from immigration judges.
40) Clerked for a federal district judge and a state court of appeals judge and was an associate in two criminal defense firms before becoming a professor.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appeal judge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appeal judge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appeal judge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appeal judge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appeal judge.
20 examples of simple sentences of appeal judge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appeal judge
Compound Sentences with appeal judge
Complex Sentences with appeal judge
Compound-Complex Sentences with appeal judge