appeal tribunal in a sentence
1) The social security appeal tribunals are a typical example.
2) The employment appeal tribunal should change its practices .
3) Advance preparations for appeal tribunal ; receiving conditional exemption.
appeal tribunal example sentences4) Rights of appeal were to be streamlined into a single appeal tribunal .
5) Social security appeal tribunals are generally regarded as the least formal system of adjudication.
6) He has one final appeal tribunal left but no money for a lawyer.
7) Its ruling had not been " well expressed", the appeal tribunal acknowledged.
8) Rather than wait for an employment appeal tribunal , they went on strike.
9) The jurisdiction of... the social security appeal tribunal ... is investigative or inquisitorial.
10) On appeal, the employment appeal tribunal overturned the tribunal's decision on both claims.
11) Sir Nicholas Underhill , for example, is a former president of the employment appeal tribunal .
12) It was well summarised in a one-page note issued by the appeal tribunal with its ruling .
13) A conveyancing appeals tribunal will be set up to hear appeals against the decisions of the board.
14) Such determination may be reviewed by the tax appeals tribunal as provided in article forty of this chapter.
15) She also said that the appeal tribunals would be the final for the determination of the cases.
example sentences with appeal tribunal16) When her appeal to the appeal tribunal was dismissed, the applicant appealed to the Court of Appeal.
17) The decision of the tax appeals tribunal may be reviewed as provided in section two thousand sixteen of this chapter.
18) Social welfare administration was made more efficient and equitable via the establishment of a Social Welfare Commission and benefit appeals tribunals .
19) This paved the way for the merging of NILTs and SBATs as social security appeal tribunals (Harris, 1983).
20) If overruled there they can appeal to the Central Executive Committee and if overruled there, there's the appeals tribunal .
21) The state judiciary has already set up three election appeal tribunals to handle appeals that arose following the nullification of the elections.
22) However, this does not mean that the courts will act as an appeal tribunal in respect of decisions of the Panel.
23) Balestre criticised the media, Mansell and Ferrari and the International Automobile Federation's appeals tribunal for spreading confusion about the case.
24) It would seem the WCBs of today, rely on the WCBs own internal adjudication and appeals tribunals or commissions, who in turn decide appeals on WCB policy.
25) An employment appeal tribunal in Britain has already ruled the "fewer than 20 workers" condition should relate to a business as a whole, not individual sites.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appeal tribunal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appeal tribunal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appeal tribunal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appeal tribunal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appeal tribunal.
20 examples of simple sentences of appeal tribunal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appeal tribunal
Compound Sentences with appeal tribunal
Complex Sentences with appeal tribunal
Compound-Complex Sentences with appeal tribunal