crossover appeal in a sentence
1) Of course many products have strange crossover appeal too .
2) So this is where her crossover appeal lies.
3) CBS is doing great because they have crossover appeal .
crossover appeal example sentences4) What about the things that have crossover appeal ?
5) Many Alabama singles and albums represented crossover appeal on the pop charts.
6) It's back now, with more crossover appeal than ever.
7) It's not surprising to see Edwards on this list, given his crossover appeal .
8) So like jazz guitarist George Benson in the 1970s, she has great crossover appeal .
9) Because of her crossover appeal , she often appeared on shows where country artists were not regularly seen.
10) They set out to achieve crossover pop appeal , while also creating a strong foundation within the urban market.
11) There is much crossover appeal in the modern entertainment culture of the United Kingdom and the United States.
12) Merissa Marr of the Wall Street Journal wonders at his crossover appeal once Colbert the character has been vanquished.
13) For 2014, the Infiniti QX60 features 3 rows of seating with a luxurious crossover appeal that attracts many.
14) It held enough promise to become television's Lord of the Rings; an expansive fantasy epic with mainstream crossover appeal .
15) And these Republican attacks, conceding Wolf's crossover appeal , have some Democrats thinking they might have found their candidate.
example sentences with crossover appeal16) Although Akif was primarily a Pashto singer, he possessed wide crossover appeal and gained popularity in non-Pashto speaking regions of Pakistan.
17) I wouldn't have thought a soca artist of David Rudder's stature should want to dilute his music for perceived crossover appeal .
18) There probably isn't much crossover appeal , but for those who like their fight flicks with irreverence and style, you'll probably get a kick out of Kiltro .
19) Plenty of children's shows contain references that kids won't get so they will have crossover appeal to adult or teen viewers.
20) Critics have attributed the song's initial weak charting to its urban sound, describing it as having little Mainstream Top 40 or crossover appeal .
21) One of the first black people to appear in the United States as a spokesperson, he is noted for crossover appeal in an industry that was "afraid of the dark.
22) Rebekah Bradford of "The Post and Courier" stated that the series has a "huge crossover appeal much like the "Harry Potter" books before them.
23) This crossover appeal won Cash the rare honor of multiple induction in the Country Music, Rock and Roll, and Gospel Music Halls of Fame.
24) His song later became "Quítate Two", and was included on "Real"; American hip-hop producer Swizz Beatz produced "Soldados", showcasing her crossover appeal .
25) Mikael Wood of "Baltimore City Paper" has compared the Click Five to Fall Out Boy and the All-American Rejects in terms of sound and crossover appeal .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of crossover appeal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of crossover appeal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with crossover appeal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word crossover appeal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with crossover appeal.
20 examples of simple sentences of crossover appeal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of crossover appeal
Compound Sentences with crossover appeal
Complex Sentences with crossover appeal
Compound-Complex Sentences with crossover appeal